2021 Russian Nationals Rhythm & Free Dance

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
I've loved Shevchenko/Eremenko since they were juniors, so it was nice to see them skate well. Kartshova/Karpov were delightful: she has so much snap. Pavlenina rocked the unitard :smokin: . The first part of Lizunova/Vakhnov's program showcasedher long lines. TJ's twizzles take up so much real estate :respec:

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Morozov/Bagin

Partial Step sequence, she Level 1, He Level 3 but a FALL from both and still get a +3.60 GOE

Incredible

Sylvia

TBD
Wedgie Data Cyrillic
Wedgie Data English

Ice Dance - Free Dance Starting Order (Friday 13.30 - 15.55 / 3:30 am Eastern start time)
StN. Name Nation Current Rank Points

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Vlada CHASHNIKOVA / Zakhar CHEREZOV Kirov Region / - KIR 14 41.09
2 Elizaveta PASECHNIK / Egor KOLOSOVSKII Nizhny Novgorod Region / - NIZ 12 48.82
3 Elizaveta KIRILLOVA / Mark CHEGODAEV Nizhny Novgorod Region / - NIZ 13 46.53
4 Julia TULTSEVA / Anatoliy BELOVODCHENKO Moscow / - MOS 11 58.34

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Sofia KARTASHOVA / Ilya KARPOV Sverdlovsk Region / - SVE 9 60.31
6 Vlada PAVLENINA / Alexander ALEKSANIAN Sverdlovsk Region / - SVE 10 59.19
7 Annabelle MOROZOV / Andrei BAGIN Perm Region / - PER 7 62.17
8 Svetlana LIZUNOVA / Alexander VAKHNOV Moscow / - MOS 6 64.50
9 Ekaterina MIRONOVA / Evgenii USTENKO Saint-Petersburg / - SPB 8 62.08

Warm-Up Group 3
10 Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO Moscow / - MOS 5 77.83
11 Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Egor BAZIN Moscow Region-Samara Region / - M/S 4 78.01
12 Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN Moscow / - MOS 1 87.28
13 Anastasia SKOPTCOVA / Kirill ALESHIN Moscow / - MOS 3 80.19
14 Tiffani ZAGORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO Moscow / - MOS 2 84.02

Livestream (with Ted Barton): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0BvJ2iFB54

Russian Channel One website's livestream: https://www.1tv.ru/sport/chempionat-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-2021/pryamoy-efir

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I wonder if Gallimov and Bagin went out drinking together to ponder the error of their ways yesterday.

hanca

Values her privacy
I wonder if Gallimov and Bazin went out drinking together to ponder the error of their ways yesterday.
The difference is that the Galliamov’s mistake may mean that they lost the gold, but they will still be on the national team and even have a chance to medal, if someone from the top teams makes too many mistakes. The mistake from Bazin means that they will drop from Russian dance couple number 4 to number 7, lose their spot on the main team and it will affect their funding for the next season.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
The difference is that the Galliamov’s mistake may mean that they lost the gold, but they will still be on the national team and even have a chance to medal. The mistake from Bazin means that they will drop from Russian dance couple number 4 to number 7, lose their spot on the main team and it will affect their funding for the next season.

With their just recent 120 free dance score (and their coach help) I'm sure they will climb some places in the final standings

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
The difference is that the Galliamov’s mistake may mean that they lost the gold, but they will still be on the national team and even have a chance to medal, if someone from the top teams makes too many mistakes. The mistake from Bazin means that they will drop from Russian dance couple number 4 to number 7, lose their spot on the main team and it will affect their funding for the next season.
Are we talking Andrei Bagin or Egor Bazin here? I’m confused!

Elka

Bagin? He made the first big mistake but they fell, according to Averbukh, if I heard right "and now she could not hold it".

rfisher

Let the skating begin
MIRONOVA /USTENKO have some cool elements, music aside, but I couldn't help laugh when he nearly went down. The look of sheer panic on his face. I think most of the Russian skaters/coaches have enough understanding of English that they know what the lyrics are saying.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Here from the West Coast, half-watching as I wrap the Christmas presents that I had shipped to my parents. Now that that's finished, I need a bite to eat during the Zamboni break and I'll be paying attention to the last flight.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Khuda/B living the interpretation. :inavoid:

Noooooo, why the twizzle :fragile:

Well they really tried to sell 100%.

Awww her face. :(

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:rofl: and it's Khuda who makes the mistake. He gets to live. She'll be so pissed at herself. I love this program and get so caught up in the story when he gives her his heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information