2020 YOG Men SP & FS

Tinami Amori

I love Mozalev so much. RUS fed better hands him the JW's ticket out now. He really should get it, even if he fails to make Top3 at nationals.
From the way it looks (and hears and reads). Danielian going to Euros. If he skates well, he'll be on the World Team. Then it is Moz, Sam, Gum on the junior team. If Danielian not skate well at Euros, then it's the Russian Cup Final for Dan, Moz, Sam, Gum... to pick the 3 for JWC.

J

Jeschke

From the way it looks (and hears and reads). Danielian going to Euros. If he skates well, he'll be on the World Team. Then it is Moz, Sam, Gum on the junior team. If Danielian not skate well at Euros, then it's the Russian Cup Final for Dan, Moz, Sam, Gum... to pick the 3 for JWC.
And junior nationals no one cares? šŸ¤”

Tinami Amori

And junior nationals no one cares? šŸ¤”
You're right to ask this. But last time i heard a comment from the coach of one of these guys, it was "now we'll be getting ready for the Russian Cup Finals".. Could be either one of the comps..

Š•Š¢Š - i just asked "russian skating crowd" - they say that officially the JWC selection will take place at Russian Junior Nationals, but some may skate in the Russian Cup Finals for "extra reputation".

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
As long as they donā€™t mess up and leave Moz home. Heā€™s my new baby boy.

Tinami Amori

As long as they donā€™t mess up and leave Moz home. Heā€™s my new baby boy.
Moz is pretty much a sure thing.. Samsonov 60/40... The one in question is Gum, and to some degree Dan, he was up and down all season, until the RN.. plus he may be sent to Seniors WC.. but.. Russia has only 2 spots.. etc.

DobrinFan

I am completely unmoved by both Samsonov (at this point in his career) and Mozalev TBH. Wake me up when Russia sends Danielian, Kutovoi and Vetlugin to Junior Worlds :inavoid:

I saw you had the last post and just knew it was going to be about Kutovoi!!! :rofl: And Vetlugin is in puberty hell, he'll skate this weekend!

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
I saw you had the last post and just knew it was going to be about Kutovoi!!! :rofl: And Vetlugin is in puberty hell, he'll skate this weekend!

Haha, I can live with being known as the resident Kutovoi stan. (I actually love Vetlugin the most, though... I'm trying to tell myself he's fixing his jumping technique this season.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information