2019 World Team Trophy Ladies FS

Sylvia

TBD
Saturday, April 13th final event of WTT - Ladies FS (16:50 to 18:40 in Japan / 3:50 to 5:40 am Eastern time)

Wedgie Data

Warm-up Group 1
1 Roberta RODEGHIERO ITA
2 Alaine CHARTRAND CAN
3 Mae Berenice MEITE FRA
4 Marina PIREDDA ITA
5 Laurine LECAVELIER FRA
6 Gabrielle DALEMAN CAN

Warm-up Group 2
7 Sofia SAMODUROVA RUS
8 Mariah BELL USA
9 Bradie TENNELL USA
10 Kaori SAKAMOTO JPN
11 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS
12 Rika KIHIRA JPN

---
Current Team Standings:

1 Team United States of America USA 99
2 Team Japan JPN 86
3 Team Russia RUS 81
4 Team Canada CAN 69
5 Team France FRA 66
6 Team Italy ITA 61
---

ISU live stream (geo-blocked in JPN, USA, RUS): https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/figure-skating/

NBC Sports Gold will live stream and have video on demand for subscribers in the USA: http://stream.nbcsports.com/gold/figure-skating?pid=218014

Last edited:

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Gabby Daleman looks like she might be in pain coming off the ice. Has she been injured?

Amy L

- Just tuned into Sports Gold. Gabby fell in the warm up and looks like she's in a lot of pain. I didn't see what caused it. The fall caused a loud smack though. :yikes:Laurine offered to help her up but was waved away. She stayed for the whole warm up but just skated around grabbing her arm and side.

- What is it with Italian skaters and short skirts? Rodeghiero's dress is featuring a whole lot of her butt cheeks. Not to be outdone, the top of the dress is also odd and ill fitting.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Nasty collision in warm-up between Daleman (skating backwards) & Lecavalier :(

From Jackie Wong:
Collision in warmup just now between Gabrielle Daleman and Laurine Lecavelier; Daleman skating backwards, didn't see Lecavelier, tripped and took a hard fall on a back crossover into Lecavelier - a bit shook up

Video posted to Twitter: https://twitter.com/i/status/1116975325647212544

Last edited:

Jay42

Ah I was having issues getting my screen mirroring working from my iPad to my TV so I must have missed that

Sylvia

TBD
Daleman had just turned to do back crossovers and Lecavelier must have been in her blind spot near the boards (not really moving) - Gabby crashed into her as she was picking up speed (their skates got tangled).

Last edited:

Amy L

Ah I was having issues getting my screen mirroring working from my iPad to my TV so I must have missed that

Yeah, my phone loaded NBC Sports Gold at the exact moment I heard a smack and saw Gabby falling. :( Well, that explains why Laurine was right there next to her.

Jay42

Yeah, my phone loaded NBC Sports Gold at the exact moment I heard a smack and saw Gabby falling. :( Well, that explains why Laurine was right there next to her.
Yikes. I hope she's going to be OK even if she might not be right now.

jlai

Question everything
Wow wow wow now we know who is Italy #1. (Why couldn't she skate like this at worlds? :( )

npavel

and finally her bio will update with proper scores. The only score in her bio is junior. But she has skated senior since January and got more than 100 points every time

npavel

Wow wow wow now we know who is Italy #1. (Why couldn't she skate like this at worlds? :( )
she didn't got the chance to skate the free. She did a beautiful short, but hadn't the 3T3T secure, so she had 3F and 3Lz2T and 2A, but it was not enough, she didn't make the cut

Jay42

Hopefully this will be a good confidence boost for Piredda going into next season.

npavel

how is it, can a skater get the personal best performance at WTT? Piredda did her PB in SP and FS, is it consider the best total?

Kateri

void beast
Painful to watch. :(

Good on her for pulling it together enough to sell the last 30 seconds!

MsZem

I see the sea
Yes, both segment scores are added together even though no total is listed on the results page.
Yes, Medvedeva for instance had 2017 WTT bests listed on her bio before the post-Olympic scoring overhaul.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Painful to watch. :(

Good on her for pulling it together enough to sell the last 30 seconds!
Interestingly, Gabby got the highest PCS of the whole group. I have to wonder how much she was hurting from the collision & fall in the warm-up :(

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Samodurova
Burlesque

3F3T
3Lz
3Lo
Selfieography
3S
2A3T
3F
2A2T2T

Good jumping (for her level). She seemed extra serious today. I don’t know why she can’t at least smile during the footwork a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information