2019 Junior Worlds Mens SP & FS

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Any stranger than the first names of some actual Russian citizens such as Tiffany, Jonathan, Diana, and Yuka?
Tiffany is from the UK (with Russian roots), Jonathan does sound strange (alright, he was born in Australia and his dad is from Portugal), Diana is fine and with Yuko [sic!] it's been well known that she is Japanese.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Dainielan

4s< fallout, hands
3a3t great

He’s really graceful :eek:

3a great
2a
3z hand down
3f1eu3s good
3r2t

Too bad about that fall. Lovely carriage and perfect music choice for him.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Happy Danielian didn’t bomb! He is such a great skater, hope he can clean up some of his jump landings a bit

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
Wow, the boys are having a pretty decent evening (probably jinxed, obviously). It's kind of strange to see some of them having pretty great skates and still remaining on their lower-top-ten spots.

Tinami Amori

Gogolev is proving that he is also has Russian citizenship; pops, quads and then pogosplat all in quick secession.
I am still not over the fact that Russian immigrants can name their son Stephen. But then again, a Russian former student of my dad's named her firstborn Jason. In Germany.
From what Russian-Canadians are saying, Stephan is "english", in Russian it is "Stepan", a standard Russian name.
He was born in Canada, then mother/parents went back to Russia for a while, then returned to Canada, he has Russian passport, but also a Canadian one (by birth). He is technically "Canadian".

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
From what Russian-Canadians are saying, Stephan is "english", in Russian it is "Stepan", a standard Russian name.
He was born in Canada, then mother/parents went back to Russia for a while, then returned to Canada, he has Russian passport, but also a Canadian one (by birth). He is technically "Canadian".
I indeed do know about "Stepan" as a Russian name, but I didn't know the backstory. Thank you for the clarification.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Both of Matyas’ programs were really good live. He has charisma, speed, good skating, and musicality.

(All unlike his older brother.)

Don’t tell @Jeschke !

But I agree, I like baby Verner and even like his older brother too. I hope at least one of them can get some harder jumps in the future.

Also he seemed to get a lot of cheers but I wasn’t sure if they were for him or Verner? :lol:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Fa

4t3t scrappy turnout
3a
4s
4t stepout
3z1eu2s
3s foot down
3f2t

Hell yes—great job. :kickass:

He’s so off axis in the air but ends up landing most everything, it’s incredible. But it adds to the unfinished/sloppy qualities he has.

YourBorneo

Now is the Winter of our missed content
Adam finished that last spin late. -1 for going over time cost him 1st place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information