Yuzuru Hanyu Cheer Thread

On My Own

I love competition-era Yuzu but I also love pro-era Yuzu so much. He's trying new things he cannot do in competition and it is very interesting to see his continuous growth. ^^
I'm happy for him that he seems to have found something he likes. Can't say I'm exactly a fan, and I've not watched the solo shows. But he's rightly a legend, and the word "clownshow" comes more and more to mind with the "top level skating" nowadays. At least I'll be happy for retired skaters that they're not a part of it anymore lol.

Wynter

I'm happy for him that he seems to have found something he likes. Can't say I'm exactly a fan, and I've not watched the solo shows. But he's rightly a legend, and the word "clownshow" comes more and more to mind with the "top level skating" nowadays. At least I'll be happy for retired skaters that they're not a part of it anymore lol.

I am happy for him and myself because I can now ignore competition in peace and focus all my attention on him. I went to Japan to watch his Yokohama show and, his skating aside, it is one of the best ice shows I have ever attended.

Last edited:

Wynter

DVD and Bluray announcement for Prologue and GIFT, offering complete performance and multiple angles videos as bonus:

Prologue (Release Date: 19 July 2024)
DVD: 6,000 Yen
Bluray: 7,000 yen

GIFT (Release Date: 20 August 2024)
DVD: 6,000 yen
Bluray: 7,000 yen
There will also a limited edition box with a hoodie at 16,000 yen (DVD) and 17,000 yen (Bluray), sold via lottery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information