#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Jimmy Ma! Should have immediate membership for a brilliant music choice and step sequence. I nominate him now. Forget Hicks.

And, I just want to remind the selection committee, that Torgashev actually skated pretty good yesterday. But, if we can have Ma, I'll set the Torgashev campaign aside until next season. :D

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Torgashev will make it one day, even if now he's still just on the watchlist for the watchlist.
Yes! That's where we can file those juniors we know are coming. The watchlist watchlist. Daddy will be so proud when he returns.

And, I make a special nomination for our own @SmallFairy who begins her competitive career! Which watchlist do you want to be on?

S

SmallFairy

Yes! That's where we can file those juniors we know are coming. The watchlist watchlist. Daddy will be so proud when he returns.

And, I make a special nomination for our own @SmallFairy who begins her competitive career! Which watchlist do you want to be on?

Awww, that is such a big honor! I need to think about that one for a little while. Bring any suggestions if you have them:gallopin1 Viking watchlist? Crazy cat lady watchlist?

S

SmallFairy

Daddy is away, we are so totally taking good care of our team.

* The watchlist's watchlist. Just brilliant!
* Jimmy Ma for the team! He was awesome yesterday/this morning! Courtney is no heartbreak, she's just blah. Nominate Jimmy Ma immediately! (But of course, just letting Daddy think we are seriously nominating Courtney is an epic move!)
* Where else than at #ttw do you get an thoroughly analysis of novice and junior US ice dancers programs?
* There was actually a comparison between Queen Pogo and Bradie Tennell:eek::rofl:

:respec:

When does Daddy return? When are we hijacking the thread title?

S

SmallFairy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXv7NcFZCv0

Rinkside video of US men after nationals sp that is both :respec: and :yikes: at the same time.
Ritalin for Rabbit and Brown. Adam so loves the camera. Those eyelashes:glamor: Daddy will love how good Ross looks. Grant can just buy his granny cardigan right away.

...I'm still landing after waking up 05.47 this morning, to just jump into the PBP after Adam's skate, seeing he killed it. So happy!! Where is the Rippon emoticon? We sure need one! There's a Grushina/Goncharov emoticon for Christ sake. There's a LOBACHEVA AVERBUKH emoticon for Christ sake:wall: (notice I didn't mention Sarah H....)

Vagabond

Jimmy Ma! Should have immediate membership for a brilliant music choice and step sequence. I nominate him now. Forget Hicks.

And, I just want to remind the selection committee, that Torgashev actually skated pretty good yesterday. But, if we can have Ma, I'll set the Torgashev campaign aside until next season. :D
I'm sorry, @rfisher, but we cannot have Jimmy Ma. At least not yet.

He has yet to make his international Senior debut. He's OUT!!!! :COP:

Come back in a year or two, and let's see what we can do. :sekret: :saint:

SamuraiK

I hadnt even realised US nationals were already happening. That's how low my interest in that field (dance aside) has fallen over the years.

At least I see there are now Japanese broadcast videos available so I can avoid that abomination of commentary team NBC hires.

By the way, Im laughing at all the Home Alone plotting going around while Daddy is not here.

S

SmallFairy

I'm sorry, @rfisher, but we cannot have Jimmy Ma. At least not yet.

He has yet to make his international Senior debut. He's OUT!!!! :COP:

Come back in a year or two, and let's see what we can do. :sekret: :saint:

Aaaaaaaaargh:wall:

Let's put him on the watchlist of the watchlist's watchlist!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I hadnt even realised US nationals were already happening. That's how low my interest in that field (dance aside) has fallen over the years.

At least I see there are now Japanese broadcast videos available so I can avoid that abomination of commentary team NBC hires.

By the way, Im laughing at all the Home Alone plotting going around while Daddy is not here.
Watch: Ross, Grant, Alex Johnson and Jimmy Ma. And the usual suspects if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eoEctPNGNw Here's Ma. You can listen to Tara and Johnny puzzling over the music.

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Alas. He'll be focused on school and probably can't do any challenger Bs. He's some whiz kid at MIT or something.

S

SmallFairy

Ouch he hasn't made it out of US since 2014. Why are people nominating him?? Have standards please.

He is no worse than people who make it out of the US. Ok, no quad, but those jumps he did was huge. And what a killer dancer he is. Oh well. Standards or whatever :p And I guess @rfisher had an explanation...

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXv7NcFZCv0

Rinkside video of US men after nationals sp that is both :respec: and :yikes: at the same time.
Ritalin for Rabbit and Brown. Adam so loves the camera. Those eyelashes:glamor: Daddy will love how good Ross looks. Grant can just buy his granny cardigan right away.

GRANT! :swoon:

Seriously, what a genuine, nice guy. I want a boyfriend like him. His interview with Andrea Joyce last night was the same. He's definitely my skater crush of the week. :fan:

GRANTOLINE FOREVER!! :encore: :encore:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Daddy leaves us for 2 weeks and suddenly you're giving Gracie lifetime membership for the weakest attempt at a drag on twitter? Shame!

:mitchell: I tend to exaggerate things during the heat of competition, especially after US Men's, which was one of the hottest/best events I've seen in recent memory. Lifetime membership=year membership. :p

^ the twitter convo with tsl is pretty epic.
Meanwhile in a very decent pairs SP event, C/LD show they are worthy of staying in the watchlist..

This. I love them so much, and really everything about them is very :gallopin1

Now that clearer heads are prevailing (mine), no, we are not putting Ma, Torgashev, or Hicks on the team, just on the basis of some epic SP performances. Let's at least wait for the LPs before we blow everything up. ;)

Vagabond

Ouch he hasn't made it out of US since 2014. Why are people nominating him?? Have standards please.
One apparent reason why he hasn't competed internationally is that he has been a full-time university student. http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/profile/jimmy_ma

He recently turned 22, so he may either have graduated or be about to graduate. If so, he may want to focus on skating for a while before pursuing other opportunities.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
One apparent reason why he hasn't competed internationally is that he has been a full-time university student. http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/profile/jimmy_ma

He recently turned 22, so he may either have graduated or be about to graduate. If so, he may want to focus on skating for a while before pursuing other opportunities.
He recently moved to Dallas to focus on skating. He's a twitter phenom today. :lol:

SamuraiK

Good for him, but still that's zero potential for reaching decent results even at the 4cc level. Voidy/trashy is not enough otherwise that german kid Vice is always obsessed about already would be on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information