Soccer EC 2021

skategal

Bunny mama
David Beckham in the stands is not impressed.

Doing a good impression of Maroney at the 2012 Olympics. :lol:

D

Deleted member 221

Based on the screams and when they occurred, there are more Italians than English on my block :lol:. Either that, or we're all hunkered down at home while the English are at the pubs (where they've been since morning).

I ventured out for a bit around 2 pm, and it was already absolute mayhem. Sirens all day long. The police seemed to be keeping the fans in check, and hopefully they'll continue to do so.

MsZem

I see the sea
And Italy do the Eurovision and Euro Football in the same year becoming the first country to do so. We all know what the more important achievement is though. :D
Well, I know which one involved prettier people :lol:

It sucks to lose such an important match like this, especially for the guys directly responsible. Too bad they can't do something like extra innings in baseball, though in that case this thing might still be going on...

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
It sucks to lose such an important match like this, especially for the guys directly responsible.
I was watching closely at swap time. The three replacements all seemed to have major pukeface going on. Not a good sign.

mjb52

Wow that's all it takes to be considered an idiot nowadays? In my day the standard was far higher.

JK obviously don't @ me

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Oh god this is awful:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information