Problem with this forum?

quiqie

I was looking for an old interview with Lakernik which I know I translated, it came up in the archives, I see the thread but I cannot see the posts.
ETA: Actually, it seems this is the case with all the threads in the archives for me - I see them, but trying to access them gets me ‘error’ message.

Vagabond

Also, if you have someone on ignore and they start a thread, supposedly you can't see the thread at all.

If it's the most recently updated thread in a forum, it will appear as such in the Forum Index, reminding the long-suffering user why he put a certain someone on Ignore. :shuffle:

antmanb

I have a strange problem that is only happening on FSU and only within an actual thread - the roller on my mouse that scrolls up and down doesn't work, and I can't scroll up or down the page using the long bar on the far right either. The short bar that does to the top or bottom of the page does work.

The roller and scrolling does work on forum lists etc it stops working once inside a thread. It's also working on all other web pages I've tried. Bizarre.

ETA: slight revision to the above - it only happens in threads that have new posts - no ability to scroll. Once I've clicked and it's not new I can scroll normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information