One VIP ticket available for Friday and Saturday

Private Citizen

"PC." Pronouns: none/none
Sadly @PRlady cannot make it to Angers :( for unforeseen reasons, so I am selling her ticket for the Trophee de France (3-4 November in Angers).

AVAILABLE: One VIP ticket for the Friday (cost: 80 EUR) and Saturday (cost: 95 EUR) events, selling at face value. I would prefer to sell both Friday and Saturday together. As I understand it, the seating will be open within the VIP area, so buying the ticket does not mean you have to sit with me :p.

Please PM if interested. I will consider selling the day tickets individually and/or below face value offers if not sold a week before the event. Thank you!

cholla

Grand Duchess of Savoie - Marquessa of Chartreuse
@PRlady @Private Citizen If the tickets are still available, can I post an add on the French forum?

So sad not to meet again PRlady šŸ˜­ I was looking forward to seeing you!

icedancingdrmz

I have two tickets for all practices and the RD and FD events for sale. PM if interested. @cholla if you would not mind sharing to the French forum it would be much appreciated.

Private Citizen

"PC." Pronouns: none/none
Bumping one last time to say that the tickets for Friday and Saturday (one all-event ticket for each day) are still available, and we will consider all offers.

In the absence of a cash offer: if there's an FSU member or local skating fan who would like to go but cannot afford a ticket (for whatever reason), PRlady and I are happy to gift the ticket to that person.

This will be my last post re: the ticket so as not to spam the board. I'll edit the post if the ticket is sold or gifted; otherwise, assume it's still available. Thank you!

C_T_T_

Unfortunately I won't be making it to Angers either so I also have some tickets to give away if anyone can use them. I have event and practice tickets for both Friday and Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information