Kerrigan, Picturestart Partner for Ice Skating Audio Series ‘Fire & Ice’ (feature film adaption in the works)

Sylvia

TBD
March 30, 2024:
Erik Feig‘s Picturestart and podcast studio Meet Cute are partnering on ice skating audio series Fire & Ice, executive produced by Olympian Nancy Kerrigan.
The project is also executive produced by Lindy Goldstein through her Lindy Goldstein Productions banner and follows skating champions who must navigate romance and rivalry, while trying to achieve their dreams on the Olympic stage.
Picturestart, Kerrigan and Goldstein have been developing a feature film adaptation of Fire & Ice written by Ashleigh Powell, who is known for Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms. Meet Cute will be an executive producer on that project.
“I was drawn to the story being told by Fire & Ice because it uses figure skating, a sport which has given me so much, as the backdrop for an issue that is so important for girls today: learning how to play hard, fight hard and yet maintain their composure and perspective,” said Kerrigan. “In today’s world, girls can have it all. Fire & Ice is a great example of how to achieve that.”
Note: Vladimir Litvintsev skated his 2023-24 FS to the soundtrack of The Nutcracker and the Four Realms that included the "Fall On Me" duet performed by Andrea & Matteo Boccelli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information