ICE-EXPLOSION 2020 - New Show Launched by Daisuke Takahashi - Jan 10-12 Shin-Yokohama

ostile17

Daisuke Takahashi launches new show ICE-EXPLOSION 2020

ICE EXPLOSION 2020 | January 10 - 12, 2020 Shin-Yokohama

Cast:
DAISUKE TAKAHASHI, Shizuka Arakawa, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Meryl Davis & Charlie White,Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto, Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje, Qing Pang & JianTong, Misha Ge, Eladj Baldé and more TBA

Takahashi moves from single to ice dance after the Japan National Championships in December, “I think I am going to do my best in this new ice show in this challenging year of ice dance! I want to enjoy the first ice show of the New Year that will start with a new feeling. ”

Date and times:
January 10, 2020 (Fri)
Start 13:30  
Start 18:30

January 11, 2020 (Sat)
Start 12:30
Start 17:00

January 12, 2020 (Sun)
Start 12:30
Start 17:00

Venue:
KOSÉ Shin-Yokohama Skate Center
2-11 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa

Fskating net
TEL: 03-3478-2430 (weekdays from 11:00 to 17:00)

Last edited:

carolina

This sounds like so much fun, I wish I could go! Seeing Ben and Tanith back on the ice alongside Meryl and Charlie would make my day! Also, I can’t wait to see Daisuke dance!💃

ostile17

Daisuke Takahashi launches new show ICE-EXPLOSION 2020

ICE EXPLOSION 2020 | January 10 - 12, 2020 Shin-Yokohama

Cast:
DAISUKE TAKAHASHI, Shizuka Arakawa, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Meryl Davis & Charlie White,Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto, Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje, Qing Pang & JianTong, Misha Ge, Eladj Baldé and more TBA

Kana MURAMOTO and Keiji TANAKA have been added to the cast.

ostile17

The show opened today with great success.

Dai and Kana danced a little bit already, but unfortunaty Dai has still to wear his single skates, which makes things harder.

Here's a few TV News Reports

N News

News 23

SPORTS Watcher

Live News a

Sylvia

TBD
3 videos from the broadcast:

ostile17

Here is the complete broadcast of ICE EXPLOSION 2020 which aired yesterday on TV Tokyo.

ICE EXPLOSION 2020 - 1 of 4
The Introduction of the show with Daisuke Takahashi, The Opening "Four Powers/The Time Is Now", Kana Muramoto's "Feeling Good" (joined by Daisuke Takahashi towards the end)

ICE EXPLOSION 2020 - 2 of 4
Kanako Murakami "Bolero", Violinist Miyamoto Emiri with Akiko Suzuki "In the Garden Where Lavender Blooms", Shizuka Arakawa "Jealousy Tango", Team Phoenix: Elladj Balde, Yuta Onuma, Hirokazu Kobayashi "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" + Daisuke Takahashi, Misha Ge "The Phoenix"

ICE EXPLOSION 2020 - 3 of 4
Meryl Davis/Charlie White, Tanith Belbin/Ben Agosto, Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi "Welcome to the Ice Dance World" (Beauty and the Beast Medley), Keiji Tanaka "Hip Hip Chin Chin", Kanako Murakami, Akane Seo, Kiki Nakanishi "Dancing Hero" (Bubble Dance)

ICE EXPLOSION 2020 - 4 of 4
Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", Emiri Miyamoto (violin), Akiko Suzuki, Misha Ge, Hirokazu Kobayashi, Yuta Konuma, Akane Seo, Kiki Nakanishi "Roundtable Rival", Pang/Tong "Amo Soltanto Te", Daisuke Takahashi "9000 Days" ("Invictus" Soundtrack), Finale, interview.

ostile17

ICE EXPLOSION 2020

The full version of the show aired today in Japan on BS TV Tokyo with Tatsuki Machida's commentary. A version with a different angle footage will air on March 29 on Nitteleplus.

Introduction by Tatsuki machida

Daisuke TAKAHASHI & All Cast - Opening

David Dai

Kana MURAMOTO (with Daisuke TAKAHASHI)

Keiji Tanaka -

Kanako Murakami

Tanith Belbin & Benjamin Agosto

Misha Ge

Akiko Suzuki

Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje

Shizuka Arakawa

Meryl Davis & Charlie White

"The Phoenix" (Group Number): Daisuke TAKAHASHI, Misha Ge, Elladj Balde, Hirokazu Kobayashi, Yuta Konuma)

"Welcome To The Ice dance World" (The Beauty and The Beast Medley): Kana MURAMOTO & Daisuke TAKAHASHI, Tanith belbin & Benjamin Agosto, Meryl Davis & Charlie White

Keiji Tanaka - Hip Hip Chin Chin

Kanako Murakami, Akane Seo, Kiki Nakanishi

Chinese Junior Team

Elladj Balde

Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrww Poje - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Akiko Suzui, Misha Ge, Hirokazu Kobayashi, Yuta Konuma, Akane Seo, Kiki Nakanishi "Roundtable Rival"

Pang/Tong "Amo Soltanto Te"

Shizuka Arakawa

Meryl Davis & Charlie White - Queen Medley

VTR Daisuke TAKAHASHI Message (before 9000 Days)

Daisuke TAKAHASHI - "9000 Days"

Finale

Encore

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information