For anyone who likes opera...

skateboy

Hi folks:

Tomorrow (Sunday) I am featuring my entire Vocal Artists Management Services roster online at 7 pm Eastern/4 pm Pacific.

All are showcased in 2-3 minute videos, the entire presentation is about 80 minutes.

It's mostly opera, but also early music, some musical theatre, art songs, etc. If any of you are home and inclined to join us, I'd love it if you dropped by to listen and join in the live chat:

Here is the link (which will remain online permanently after the live premiere): https://youtu.be/XzSwJaI-1Ng

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
What a delightful listen! You have a terrific roster of singers, @skateboy. Those early music and Handel singers especially have style for miles.

If a skater posted that they were skating to Joshua Zabatta's "Bring Him Home," I'd be happy, instead of ugh, Les Miz, even if "Bring Him Home" is really the Humming Chorus from Madama Butterfly...

Last edited:

skateboy

What a delightful listen! You have a terrific roster of singers, @skateboy. Those early music and Handel singers especially have style for miles.

If a skater posted that they were skating to Joshua Zabatta's "Bring Him Home," I'd be happy, instead of ugh, Les Miz, even if "Bring Him Home" is really the Humming Chorus from Madama Butterfly...
Thanks for listening and for the kind words! I'll be sure and share your nice comment with Joshua (and you're right about the Humming Chorus).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information