Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    They shouldn't put someone in the house who already has an online presence, especially if the online votes are going to be used for anything and it seems they will if the hints are anything to go by. Good for him, though, guaranteed to make it to jury.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    First Impressions:

After seeing photos - thought I'd like Brittany and dislike Donny. After seeing videos - Brittany is a bore. Donny is fun.

Usually I like the ladies over men. This season I like Men over ladies.

After seeing videos:

Ladies: First impressions and preference.
    1.Christine - Could be the female Ian. But could turn out to be annoying.
    2.Amber - Likeable. Plus Biggest showmance possibility.
    3.Paola - Possible showmance and fun. Possible contender for arguments.
    4.Joey - Fun talker. Can keep a conversation going.
    5.Brittany - I think she'll be in the first three to go for some reason.
    6.Nicole - I know I'll get annoyed watching her push her glasses up on her nose at some point.
    7.Victoria - "Jealous of other women" girl. Will kill possible woman alliance. Showmance( In her mind only)?
    8.Jocasta - I might really like her if she keeps religion out of the game.

Men: First impressions and preference.
    1.Cody - Yum. Just yummmmmmmm. Showmance?
    2.Zach - Yum. I expect him to be entertaining but turn out to be the cocky asshole. Showmance?
    3.Frankie - Could be entertaining.
    4.Hayden - Likeable. Showmance?
    5.Donny - Possibly liked by the other cast. And will be around if not seen as a threat.
    6.Devin - He'll be at the weight benches a lot.
    7.Caleb - Meh. Not sure. Deserves a yum though. Showmance?
    8.Derrick - Wants to lie about being a cop. No reason for it. Will make him seem untrustworthy since everything always comes out.
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 06-22-2014 at 12:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    7.Caleb - Meh. Not sure. Deserves a yum though. Showmance?
    Wonder if ole Caleb is even going to be on the show come Wednesday night?! Either CBS didn't do a very good job on their background check or wanted another summer of controversy?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Wonder if ole Caleb is even going to be on the show come Wednesday night?! Either CBS didn't do a very good job on their background check or wanted another summer of controversy?!?!
    Agreed. A rudimentary google search would be enough to disqualify him. We don't need a season like last year's.

vCash
    Just a bump for tonight's premiere episode.

Very interested in seeing how Caleb's edit goes. Either they'll bury him or make him front and center, to start the season off with a little "controversy". I guess it just depends on what Mr. Julie is feeling about it all.

vCash
    Julie Chen already does not disappoint with bizarre outfits.

vCash
    Devon's (?) little girl is adorable. It amazes me parents do this show, but single parents even more so.

vCash
    Oh my god. Did everyone come in with a list of alliance names?

So far Donny is the only one I like. Maybe Devin. Possibly blue hair girl.

vCash
    So far I like Devin, Paola, Donny, and Joey. Meh on Cody, Nicole and Amber. Don't like Frankie at all but we'll see if he tones it down when the other 8 come in the house.

vCash
    Are ridiculous oversized glasses in now? Ugh.

Also, why would anyone want first HOH when they were told the HOH might not be safe? She said that before they played. I think I would want to lay low and find out what game I'm playing.

vCash
    I find Paola's voice very obnoxious.

vCash
    Paola is friends with Gina Marie. I NEVER could have made that connection had I not read it beforehand. </sarcasm>

She's even going to end up falling for somebody (Cody) that probably isn't interested in her, just like GM did (Nick).

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    paola's mouth moves weird when she talks. she reminds me of sue on "the middle."
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Paola is insufferable. Can not stand her. Please, get her out of there.

Thought the cast was alight minus Paola. I am sure some others will show their true colors in time. How many times is Frankie going to mention his sisters name? That's going to get old very quickly. I bet he won't be able to keep that secret for long, at all.

Oh, and the HD really let us see the extreme makeup job going on on Julie Chen's nose. Highlight and contour, honey! She could have been on Drag Race.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    So far so good, but then I haven't had to see Caleb yet.

Paola will bring some good tv I think, and she's more unfiltered than most, although her taste in men is questionable. Cody screamed repressed gay guy to me.

Devin is going to wear thin on me fast, but I think he's not long for this game - too much too fast on the alliance forming etc. Plus I was puzzled that he's positioned as a devoted single dad, and yet he said goodbye to his daughter on Skype? My guess is she lives with grandma.

Frankie is going to tell someone about Ariana sooner than later - he's going to have a few BFFs in the house before long, and I can't see him holding something like that in for long. I did like him leading an impromptu ab class and quickly showing what we've all seen so many times before - the big "jocks" have the muscle, but not the actual athletic ability or stamina. Did you see how much Devin was sweating in that HOH comp?

Blue haired Joey is fun, but I fear she will also play too hard too fast and get herself into trouble. Nicole seems to be going for the Jordan role, and could very well win this thing, especially if she gets a Jeff-like protector in there.

Hamsterwatch is calling for Amber to go early, which may be the case if the girls turn on her because she gets too much of the guy attention, and I'm also feeling like she's a guy's girl rather than a girl's girl, and that could cost her.

Not sure what to think about Donny - right now I just don't want anyone to be mean to him

As for the twists, meh we'll see. They never last very long anyway.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just doing the rounds on various BB boards over breakfast - I'm sure some of you heard of a potential blood vs water season and their were rumours of various returnees who would be part of the season, and then here we are with 16 newbies. So, someone has floated the idea that this is the backup plan (maybe defending their own now incorrect predictions?) because they couldn't get enough pairs. Same person is saying that at least 10 of the 16 are late recruits/rejects from Survivor and AR auditions (and we already know of at least two players who have connections to past players), so that would suggest that this is indeed the backup plan. As I think about it, blood vs water might also have been how they came up with the two HOH twist, and they liked it enough that they decided to go with it anyway.

vCash
    The gang over at Sucks has the same impression you do, Jenny about Cody so we could end up with Gina Marie/Nick 2.0 with Cody & Paola. Hopefully she learned something from GM and won't be carrying around a piece of Cody's clothing when he gets the ax as I don't think I could take that.

I have a bad, bad, bad vibe about Caleb so hopefully he'll be gone sooner than later. I'd like to see Derrick get with the other Ds and form a 3-D alliance as I'd like to see Donny last awhile and he's going to need a strong alliance to do so.

vCash
    So far looks good.
    Paola - entertaining - but she will probably be annoying me tonight or next episode. Too funny that she is friends with GM.
    Cody - what is the big deal - Jenny you may be right. But also I do not find him that attractive.
    Devin - seems nice. The Skype goodbye - I thought odd too, but maybe that was from the hotel in LA, just before going on the show??
    Frankie - should we have a bet when he spills the beans. He will probably be annoying me soon.
    Nicole - seems so dumb. So could be UTR for awhile
    Donny - I agree - hope no one is mean to him, he seems nice. I liked his comment that he thinks he is smarter than he really is - could be dangerous if they do not see him as a threat.

What is the story with Caleb mentioned here? I have not had a chance to read other sites yet.
    I do like just meeting 8 people the first hour - gives you a chance to get them straight.
    So glad my summer guilty pleasure is back.

vCash
    The story with Caleb is that he is a raging racist.

Paola is the only one who really really annoyed me. But I appreciated that she wants to go the girl power route.

vCash
    Something seemed really off about Devin. Playing up the single dad angle but then, as Jenny mentioned, saying goodbye to his daughter via Skype. I have a feeling he is single and a dad but probably not a single dad. Also, giving up baseball for his daughter? What job could he possibly have taken that pays more? I have a family member who goes back and forth between major and minor league ball and even when he is playing for some team I have never heard of in the minors he is making way more money than he could at some desk job. Unless Devin has a really good degree, then I have a feeling he couldn't cut it in baseball and was forced out. He seems to be the type who sugarcoats everything and has his own reality. Very curious to see how this works out for him in the house, I foresee a lot of trouble coming his way.
    -Brian

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast