Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeperryfan View Post
    I can still easily remember Lordi's song, which is more than i can say about most songs that have won afterwards.
    Do you mean that you have forgotten Plushenko's great contribution to Eurovision history?

vCash
    I can still easily remember Lordi's song, which is more than i can say about most songs that have won afterwards. I can never remember Norway's last year winner, do you know what I remember? Hungary's entry because I really liked it. This year I'll probably remember whistling guy from Switzerland, I won't remember Netherlands because their song reminds me of Every breath you Take and I prefer to remember Sting anyway, and once i forget the winner song has something to do with a phoenix I won't be able to remember the tune either. Just to say that maybe people voted for Lordi not just as a gag vote but because their song stuck in their memory's and they were sick of the usual crap.
    I can still remember Lordi's song too, but not for positive reasons And like you I can't remember Norway's winning entry from last year at all, I seem to recall liking it at the time.

I totally remember and still love Loreen's Euphoria from the year before

Mr Antmanb hated the Netherlands entry for exactly the same reason as you

And I will never forget Eurovision 2008 where Greece was totally robbed Kalamoira's Secret Combination is still on my ipod now

Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    Do you mean that you have forgotten Plushenko's great contribution to Eurovision history?
    I remember him but i don't remember the song

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    I remember him but i don't remember the song
    I think it was about believing in Plushenko's comeback

I hate to admit it, but the only Eurovision winners of the past decade that I can recall are My Number One, Believe and Fairytale.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I can never remember Norway's last year winner
    And like you I can't remember Norway's winning entry from last year at all, I seem to recall liking it at the time.
    Norway didn't win last year. It was Denmark.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I need to just shut up given all the things i've managed to get wrong so far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    I think it was about believing in Plushenko's comeback

I hate to admit it, but the only Eurovision winners of the past decade that I can recall are My Number One, Believe and Fairytale.
    Plushenko made me Beeeelieeve, lol. The only winners of the past decade or so I have trouble remembering are El & Nikki
    Last edited by DimaToe; 05-20-2014 at 12:51 AM.

vCash
    Yes because Lordi was such a great song not a novelty act in any way That year was a joke!
    But it was a good joke. I am still with my countrymen, who thought Lordi will but the shame all over the country. He won.

vCash
    Krytyka Polityczna (Political Criticism - a Polish left-wing magazine/web portal) has shot a non-sexist version of "My Słowianie" with draq queen Kim Lee performing.

Video coming soon, so far, there's a preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwHE26R8Og

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425