Early this morning, I took the site down to carry out the migration process from vBulletin to XenForo. It's been in the works for a while and would've brought about a horde of new features, improvements and performance enhancements.
As you can see however, it didn't go ahead. Towards the end of perhaps the second or third stage of around five, it was clear something was amiss. The second and third stages of the process are when data is being crunched, manipulated and transferred in to a new, fresh database from the old one. After this process concluded, it would've been smooth sailing for the most part. However, it became evident that some data didn't make the jump, specifically from February 2014 onwards. I have spent probably the last hour investigating the cause of this and believe I have found it. The issue occurred with the way the current database was setup. No one's fault particularly but it was overlooked by me during initial testing.
As a result, I've had to rollback to vBulletin and it's still exactly the same as it was when I took it down at around 5:20AM BST. The new migration date is yet to be decided but will likely take place in the next few days.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Second time lucky!