Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,022 of 1022
    vCash
    Looking around at the "hate board" and it might actually be better for Charlie to stay in the finals (if it were him, Meryl, Amy). All of them plan to transfer their Charlie votes to Amy. Hopefully all other normal, nonhateful people think about sending their votes over to Meryl. I think Charlie would fully support and promote his fans to promote Meryl, which could help. And lay tv viewers would probably change to Meryl. This goes for the same if Meryl leaves. But I just have this feeling it may be Charlie

One of Meryl's pics on DWTS facebook has 49,000 likes within 5 hours...Charlie's usually get 25,000ish. From week 8 pics: Charlie is in last place with 2,000 likes versus first place Meryl with 6,500 (followed by Amy, a little less than 2,000 away). I'm so glad everyone banded around Meryl after Monday and voted, but it MAY have cost Charlie. Again, he could be safe..but no one knows yet. Maybe Monday night drama was done to make the M&C fan base choose a side. I'm thinking couples in "jeopardy": James, Meryl, and Charlie.. If its either Charlie or Meryl leaving you better believe the show will put them in the bottom 2 against each other. Amy will be called safe first of course. If James wins this thing I may tear out my eyes. Not sure why so many are saying James may leave. He's always number 1 or 2 in likes, retweets, anything. I think the only person that like James more than Peta is James himself lol
    Last edited by Brook24; 05-09-2014 at 03:40 AM.

vCash
    Just posting link to new thread, because people are still replying in here lol ><

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...-Hashtag-Happy

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152