Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    Thanks for letting me know Inbox is cleared now. Unfortunately can't go to Hamilton.
    Ahh no worries, hope you manage to get a ticket to Toronto!

vCash
    Try Scott is singing
    Into the Mystic

vCash
    I can remember him singing to Umbrellas of Cherbourg years ago in Quebec City, SC 2007, during the free dance. Happy for them, that they are still enjoying their skating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Try Scott is singing
    Into the Mystic
    Thanks, I was really curious to see their new programs. Their chemistry is really off the charts in these two videos.

W/P and V/M are very different teams but it was interesting to see them side by side. Tessa's lines and posture are exquisite and I kinda want to see her and Andrew dance together based on the five seconds they were together in that video. Can't say the same for Scott and Kaitlyn, LOL...is she taller than him?

vCash
    Another new article http://m.thespec.com/sports-story/44...ed-themselves/
    Top hat is choreographed by dubreuil-lauzon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    One of their routines gives a retrospective nod to their brilliant amateur career, the other gives us a peek into one of the ways they escaped the emotional tyranny of it...If Into the Mystic was their musical escape, it was an escape from not only the white heat of trying to repeat as Olympic champions but from the vague sense something had been stacked against them from the start. By the opening ceremonies, a French newspaper had reported that the U.S. and Russians had joined forces against the Canadians.

Whether there was a deal or whether it was collective mindset or general stupidity, some of the marking at Sochi — especially the incomprehensible ice dance component scores — was a major setback for an already-struggling sport.

"I don't know where I've put that," Moir says with candour. "The controversy, the politics, the marks are probably the last things about Sochi that comes to mind.
    Can't wait to see this art imitating life performance I'm guessing Zoueva had no part in it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Thanks! Finally we know, who did choreo in first part!
    In Try i see how VM are better then all others. I think if it will be good idea to put Tessa with Poje she did this in young afe, when they practiced in the same group.
    I'm used Scott disrespect

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cgirl8 View Post
    Here is another video of Try from SOI in Montreal. You can compare directly the differences between Tessa & Scott and Kaitlyn & Andrew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BpFL1tA6lY
    Great thanks everyone for all the videos!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden1 View Post
    Try is amazing. I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to see T/S live. I'm really considering planning next year's vacation around the CSOI dates. The chances to see them in Europe are probably slim.

About the people leaving during Top Hat. On tumblr the girl talked about the bathroom lineups being huge, so maybe the people thought that no one would use the bathroom while T/S are skating. (At least that's my version lol.)

I love their responses to the reality show. I would pay good money to be there when they watch it for the first time.
    I'm in Europe too we should all do a meetup there next year!

vCash
    Guys, we need to wait and see, will TS slate in CSOI next season or no.

vCash
    It would be so much easier if TS just came to Europe (preferably Oberstdorf ) for a show. However, if not I would love to meet fellow TS fans in Canada.

Guys, we need to wait and see, will TS slate in CSOI next season or no.
    Didn't a fan say that the CSOI flyers talk about TS being confirmed for 2015? Or was that just a tumblr rumor?

In Try i see how VM are better then all others.
    I agree. For me VM are very good individually but brilliant as a couple. I don't think they would have been as successful with other partners. They just complete each other.

vCash
    Yes, it was tumblr rumors. But often this rumors are truth.
    Happy to hear about TS complete each others.
    Will be great, if TS will made show in Europe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Yes, it was tumblr rumors. But often this rumors are truth.
    Happy to hear about TS complete each others.
    Will be great, if TS will made show in Europe.
    Yes it would be great never saw them live or met them!

vCash
    But maybe in future they will made show in Verona "Opera on ice" with Caro or will skate in Art on ice with Lambiel

vCash
    But maybe in future they will made show in Verona "Opera on ice" with Caro or will skate in Art on ice with Lambiel
    Echo this! Now they are finally free from the training and competition, plz invite them. This year they are going to China for the first time, why not Europe for shows, too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    Echo this! Now they are finally free from the training and competition, plz invite them. This year they are going to China for the first time, why not Europe for shows, too?
    Will be great! But i hope to see some competitve programs from my Tessa and Scott under DL coaching in beautifull Montreal. Girl could dream

vCash
    Will be great! But i hope to see some competitve programs from my Tessa and Scott under DL coaching in beautifull Montreal. Girl could dream
    Interesting if that happens.... wow to continue to see them in competition will be just great.

I hope to see them in half and hour. If I do then I shall tell them that their Oly programs were fabulous and IMO should have won.

vCash
    Thanks, Emdee! Tell them, please, we all think the same and want to see more from them! And we love TS skating!
    Enjoy show hope to read your report and to know how emotional TS will be today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Interesting if that happens.... wow to continue to see them in competition will be just great.

I hope to see them in half and hour. If I do then I shall tell them that their Oly programs were fabulous and IMO should have won.
    You tell them! It's the voice of ice dancing fans!

vCash
    I was about 10th in line.
    They signed the lindt pics and also one I have of Tessa and myself as well as the pic Pani sent me of their performanc in russia.

When they first came in Scott saw my shirt ( yellow TS shirt and shouted out Nice shirt to me).
    Then when it was my turn the security guy took the pics and they each hugged me and signed the pics.
    I said to them their Olympic performances were exquisite and said that" I have to say You WUZ robbed". Scott got up and gave me another hug and said that they love to hear that!
    Finally I said that I would see them tonight at the show and I was on the ice. Scott said he would hi five me. (He did that last year too).
    So pumped for tonight. Wont be able to work.....

They were so sweet with everyone.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast