Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Just wanna point out, this interview once again tell the true story of how to become the champions in dance and pair, trust each other completely, work as a team and stand by each other through the highs and lows. Perfect timing for this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    A warm welcome to all the new members! And thanks for sll the links and news, people! Is a meet-up (between members of this thread) planned for the Toronto show? It would be nice

I hope everyone enjoys the shows!
    Hey B&Kfan - I tried to PM you but your inbox is full - are you going to the show?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    Just wanna point out, this interview once again tell the true story of how to become the champions in dance and pair, trust each other completely, work as a team and stand by each other through the highs and lows. Perfect timing for this offseason.
    Yes. Especially after this off-season, when so many top level teams split up, it causes even more respect yo teams, who work together so long and still be a friends.

Luckily we have things like Stars on Ice and skating shows that will keep us coming back together. And plus we’ll hopefully do some work outside of figure skating that will be together as well.

vCash

vCash
    O, so hot! I need all video!
    Thank you!

vCash
    SO GOOD! can't wait for a whole video of it !I also love the song!

vCash
    A fan posted a couple of videos of the Montreal show on tumblr (including the introduction and the Lindt intermission). They are shaky and not the best quality, but the ones I have seen are complete and it's funny to hear the reaction of the fans.
    Videos from CSOI Montreal

Edit: You should turn the volume down. The fan was VERY excited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden1 View Post
    A fan posted a couple of videos of the Montreal show on tumblr (including the introduction and the Lindt intermission). They are shaky and not the best quality, but the ones I have seen are complete and it's funny to hear the reaction of the fans.
    Thank you!

vCash
    You're welcome. I'm in Europe, so the videos are all I have and I'm searching for new ones constantly.

vCash
    You're welcome. I'm in Europe, so the videos are all I have and I'm searching for new ones constantly.
    I am in Europe too.
    Finally watch Try. I love this song and TS are so in timing and so sharp.
    Look like some people left arena during Top Hat. I live this ex, look like they enjoy dancing.

vCash
    Virtue/Moir deputing self-choreographed program http://www.lfpress.com/2014/05/01/te...r-gardens-stop

vCash
    Finally watch Try. I love this song and TS are so in timing and so sharp.
    Look like some people left arena during Top Hat. I live this ex, look like they enjoy dancing.
    Try is amazing. I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to see T/S live. I'm really considering planning next year's vacation around the CSOI dates. The chances to see them in Europe are probably slim.

About the people leaving during Top Hat. On tumblr the girl talked about the bathroom lineups being huge, so maybe the people thought that no one would use the bathroom while T/S are skating. (At least that's my version lol.)

Virtue/Moir deputing self-choreographed program http://www.lfpress.com/2014/05/01/te...r-gardens-stop
    I love their responses to the reality show. I would pay good money to be there when they watch it for the first time.

vCash
    So author think TS will always have passion to dance in Scott kitchen?

vCash

Edit: You should turn the volume down. The fan was VERY excited.
    Oh, thank you for the links! So far I've only seen 'Try', but I'm loving the screams lol
    The girl who recorded these videos seemed to be having a blast and I'm finding it so funny to hear her reaction loll

I wish a lot of fun for all of you who are going to the upcoming shows!

vCash
    If anyone has an extra Toronto CSOI ticket to sell in a good location, please PM me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    If anyone has an extra Toronto CSOI ticket to sell in a good location, please PM me.
    Hey, I don't have a Toronto one but I've got a spare one for Hamilton if that's any use. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

vCash
    I was at CSOI Montreal yesterday! Tessa was fabulous in the group pieces and was the absolute stand-out in "Creep." I loved the guy's group dance, and it's funny to see Scott sometimes sing along Everything was just so loud and exciting that my head is still a bit jumbled right now... Anyways, I went to the meet and greet, and got hugs from both of them! I'm kind of sad I only mustered some gibberish lol!

vCash
    Try is amazing. I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to see T/S live. I'm really considering planning next year's vacation around the CSOI dates. The chances to see them in Europe are probably slim.
    I've had some unexpected time off work so that's exactly what I did. I'm fortunate that my brother is living in Toronto at the minute so I've been able to stay with him and cut the cost a bit. I planned it so that I could see 2 CSOI shows (doing Toronto and then Hamilton) and we travelled down to Detroit last weekend to see the American version of SOI. A few years ago when I was part of a group of Sale and Pelletier fans I came over two years for CSOI and had the best time. There's just no way to see all the amazing North American skaters (especially Tessa and Scott) over in Europe. I'd definitely recommend it as a vacation (although my non-skating friends think I'm nuts!)

vCash
    Here is another video of Try from SOI in Montreal. You can compare directly the differences between Tessa & Scott and Kaitlyn & Andrew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BpFL1tA6lY

vCash
    Thanks for letting me know, AnnieD. Inbox is cleared now. Unfortunately can't go to Hamilton.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast