Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Prick Admin
    vCash
    Ziggy, I think you're way off the mark about Clooney. He has always seemed very comfortable in who he is and isn't bothered if people think he is gay or not.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Ziggy, I think you're way off the mark about Clooney. He has always seemed very comfortable in who he is and isn't bothered if people think he is gay or not.
    I agree. I remember one time hearing George Clooney say he didn't want to answer whether he was gay or not since he didn't want to imply there was anything wrong with it if he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OliviaPug View Post
    Can I use the "P" word? Think she's preggers?

O-
    Clooney has been adamant in the past that he wants to be child free. But hey, people do change their minds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Clooney has been adamant in the past that he wants to be child free. But hey, people do change their minds.
    Yeah, I just assumed that this particular woman would want to have children, but I could be very wrong. It's an odd assumption for me to have actually since I chose not the have children and stuck with that decision -- and I am also a (serious) career woman (is that word still used? ) She's young enough to still consider it ... but not so young that she could wait for her second marriage ...

O-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OliviaPug View Post
    Yeah, I just assumed that this particular woman would want to have children, but I could be very wrong. It's an odd assumption for me to have actually since I chose not the have children and stuck with that decision -- and I am also a (serious) career woman (is that word still used? ) She's young enough to still consider it ... but not so young that she could wait for her second marriage ...

O-
    Good for you, OliviaPug. I used to think something was wrong with me for not being parental. I respect folks who make a conscious decision not to be a parent, me included.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I was thinking the other day how strange it is that it seems no one ever uses the B word...
    I think for a lot of people there is no such thing as being part gay. It's like being considered black even though only one eighth of your ancestors were.

vCash
    Reading this thread reminds me of the Tina Fey joke at the Golden Globes when she was discussing George Clooney's performance in Gravity:

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan...-joke-20140120

" 'Gravity' is nominated for best film," Fey quipped. "It's the story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age."

The 52-year-old wasn't at the Golden Globes to absorb the punchline firsthand, so a cut to costar Sandra Bullock, 49, laughing hysterically with "Gravity" director Alfonso Cuaron had to a suffice.

That is, until now.

"Well, listen, here's the thing. It's a well-crafted joke, I can appreciate that," he told "Access Hollywood" of the jocular ribbing.

"They have poked the bear with a stick. Oh, they have poked the bear," he added. "I don't want to scare Amy or Tina — I don't want them to be afraid at all — but, uh, they've poked the bear."

You know, the big foxy bear isn't to be messed with. But we enjoy these exchanges far too much to see them cease, and apparently so did his costar.

At the Critics' Choice Awards a few days after the Globes, Bullock won the lead actress accolade and courteously thanked her eclipsing costar in her acceptance speech.

"I'd like to thank George Clooney for floating away and not coming back," she quipped.

To that, Clooney said, "There's going to be some payback."

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    Reading this thread reminds me of the Tina Fey joke at the Golden Globes when she was discussing George Clooney's performance in Gravity:

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan...-joke-20140120
    ohmigosh...hilarious!!! I so want to see a comedy now with Tina Fey and George Clooney!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    ^^ Indeed! If well written that would be great fun. And why not also throw Amy Poehler into the mix for the fun of it.

George is one dapper cool furry bear. Stop poking the bear with a stick now y'all.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345