Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yes, Lipnitskaya has chance to achieve Plushy. If she will compete in 2018, 2022 and 2026. If the Russian team will be so strong she will have more medals. But Plushy has 3 individual medals, so go Julia!!

vCash
    Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews 2h

RT @twimeterru: @EvgeniPlushenko +3,960 followers per day 03.05.2014 - № 3 in the daily top (Russia) http://twimeter.ru/fldd20.php?p=1

Fenpaca ‏@nandeeff 11h

http://phrazey.tumblr.com/post/84671...-tbs-plushenko … I AM CRYING OVER HOW ADORABLE THIS IS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Ignoring the obviously trolling parts of your post, Chan didn't medal in Vancouver. I can't see him making 2018. It would be sad if someone went and did in just two Olympics what it took Plushy four to achieve.

It is interesting, though, to consider the latest coaching situations in the Russian men...if Evgeni does come back this season, it is not Kovtun he should fear.
    Trolling? What a F'n idiot! Just because I said Alexei probably had more content in his programs? Fool, I lost respect for Alexei and his behavior long ago! He's no fave of mines, but I can be an honest person and know he deserved his Olympic medal and Worlds titles without being a 'homer" like you! Evgeni's the best IMO! I still shed tears for a few of his programs; Adagio (sp), St.Ptr300, and Tribute To Nijinski! I'll probably have to devote a blog to him now! Thanks for making such a huge mistake; got me going!
    Last edited by Fiero425; 05-04-2014 at 05:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiero425 View Post
    Just because I said Alexei probably had more content in his programs? I lost respect for Alexei and his behavior long ago! He's no fave of mines, but I can be an honest person and know he deserved his Olympic medal and Worlds titles without being a 'homer" like you! Evgeni's the best IMO! I still shed tears for a few of his programs; Adagio (sp), St.Ptr300, and Tribute To Nijinski! I'll probably have to devote a blog to him now! Thanks for making such a huge mistake; got me going!

Well I honestly apologize you. You was misunderstood. You know I have many bad experience, this is the reason why I was so impolite. I'm really ashamed of myself. Don't we start the conversations again? And forget what happend...I'm very kind person in general.. I deleted your rough words.....
    Last edited by lala; 05-04-2014 at 10:14 PM.

vCash
    Trolling? What a F'n idiot! Just because I said Alexei probably had more content in his programs? Fool, I lost respect for Alexei and his behavior long ago! He's no fave of mines, but I can be an honest person and know he deserved his Olympic medal and Worlds titles without being a 'homer" like you! Evgeni's the best IMO! I still shed tears for a few of his programs; Adagio (sp), St.Ptr300, and Tribute To Nijinski! I'll probably have to devote a blog to him now! Thanks for making such a huge mistake; got me going!
    Do you really have to call other posters names?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    Or at least use different names, so it's not so obvious that you are the same poster using the same insults under different names.

People can sure be tiresome. I know it's the off season, but I am really cranky today and I am too tired for this crap. Sybil needs to find another hobby.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Or at least use different names, so it's not so obvious that you are the same poster using the same insults under different names.

People can sure be tiresome. I know it's the off season, but I am really cranky today and I am too tired for this crap. Sybil needs to find another hobby.
    Yeah, same whiners too; no matter how long ya stay away!

vCash
    Exactly. This person was unnecessarily nasty in their response, which was totally uncalled for.

Anyway, is Plushy back on the ice? I seem to remember reading that he plans to skate in an ice show in June, then there's talk of him competing next season.

vCash
    I really hope Plushy does not rush back to the ice after such a major surgery. Shows can wait. I am just worried for him.

vCash
    I really hope Plushy does not rush back to the ice after such a major surgery. Shows can wait. I am just worried for him.
    Me too. I really wish he'd wait at least 8 months to a year before he starts trying to skate again. I know that is not ideal for him, but he did just have major back surgery barely 2 months ago. He really should not push himself. The shows will always be there, his back won't if he continues to put stress on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enero View Post
    Me too. I really wish he'd wait at least 8 months to a year before he starts trying to skate again. I know that is not ideal for him, but he did just have major back surgery barely 2 months ago. He really should not push himself. The shows will always be there, his back won't if he continues to put stress on it.
    He doesn't rush!! He was on the ice because of the Japanese documentary. He is in the Maldives...He plays golf with his son http://instagram.com/p/nkd2lojqzI/#

He and Mishin said he will be on ice in mide- June.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Yeah, same whiners too; no matter how long ya stay away!
    Well, I kinda work here, so unless I get fired or quit, I'm here to stay.

Maybe you could find somewhere more to your tastes elsewhere.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Well, I kinda work here, so unless I get fired or quit, I'm here to stay.

Maybe you could find somewhere more to your tastes elsewhere.
    I was thinking of Vash01 at the time! I don't have much of a life, but I seem to remember that name for some reason going back to the old ESPN message board!
    Last edited by Fiero425; 05-05-2014 at 06:24 PM.

vCash
    I was thinking of Vash01 at the tie! I don't have much of a life, but I seem to remember that name for some reason going back to the old ESPN message board!
    Interesting! Now that you mention it, I do remember a troll named Fiero on that board- that was so long ago!

vCash
    Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews 10h

(recently uploaded - Plushenko's 1st victory at the Grand Prix, 16 y.o.) 1998 Skate Canada International, Free Skate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PacPvQVU1k4

he beat Stojko

vCash
    Another year older last week! It gets old in so many ways; don't you think? I miss those days of an era long gone and less likely with no sustained and repetative tv coverage for us! I actually missed most of what was telecast of Worlds last month! Tape delaying such a major event is criminal and we can only hope changes are made sometime soon! The Olympics were a nice change of pace; could watch live at 4 am, then again in prime time! That's the way it should be all the time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post

(recently uploaded - Plushenko's 1st victory at the Grand Prix, 16 y.o.) 1998 Skate Canada International, Free Skate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PacPvQVU1k4

he beat Stojko
    Evgeni was intimidating the first year out there at 15! I loved that Jarre program off "Chronology!" Went out and bought 4 or 5 of his disks, but none lived up to that one; maybe due to the lack of Evgeni interpreting the music through jumps and spins! IIRC, he was leading the SP at Worlds earlier that year! Got his foot caught on his quad landing, stubbornly went after the rink for another one falling before salvaging bronze! That would have been so embarrassing to Yagudin and Eldridge at the time; one coming and the other going! Thanks for the video!
    Last edited by Fiero425; 05-05-2014 at 08:18 PM.

vCash
    Evgeni was intimidating the first year out there at 15! I loved that Jarre program off "Chronology!" Went out and bought 4 or 5 of his disks, but none lived up to that one; maybe due to Evgeni interpreting the music through jumps! IIRC, he was leading the SP at Worlds earlier that year! Got his foot caught on his quad landing, stubbornly went after the rink for another one falling before salvaging bronze! That would have been so embarrassing to Yagudin and Eldridge at the time; one coming and the other going! Thanks for the video!
    This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOcGnFdtq-E he is so funny and competitive! listen to Dick Button's commentary!

vCash
    This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOcGnFdtq-E he is so funny and competitive! listen to Dick Button's commentary!
    This just proved what I thought; the men have come a long way with quads and 3-axels routine; well except for Chan! The women still are struggling in comparison! You have a few great jumpers, but they've regressed; no 3-axel by Mao all year and no woman has tried a quad in years! I know you can make due with this point system, but I do find it amusing how much credit Evgeni got from the commentators during his programs; esp. the SP at Canadian! "The best 3A/3T combo" at the time? Wow!
    Last edited by Fiero425; 05-05-2014 at 08:17 PM.

vCash

he beat Stojko
    What is he WEARING?!?!?!?

Much preferred the earlier costume for this LP.

He was sixteen. Incredible.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast