Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Fever View Post
    Looks like the picture was taken by their waitress. (or is it server?)
    Yes, I think so. She tweeted that she was starstruck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura4 View Post
    Yes, I think so. She tweeted that she was starstruck.
    It looks like a selfie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymgr View Post
    It looks like a selfie.
    Yeah. It sure looks like Charlie is holding the phone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymgr View Post
    It looks like a selfie.
    Looking at it again, I think you're right. There was a tweet on Charlie's twitter that said, "at my work right now, starstruck" so I assumed it was a server who took the pic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura4 View Post
    Looking at it again, I think you're right. There was a tweet on Charlie's twitter that said, "at my work right now, starstruck" so I assumed it was a server who took the pic.
    I saw that tweet too. Maybe Charlie took the pic with the server's phone? I don't know.

vCash
    Who is the woman sitting next to Maks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    Who is the woman sitting next to Maks?
    It's probably one of the producers or production assistants

vCash
    I know it's dependent on the availability of the venues, but it sure would have made more sense to have the shows Albany, Manchester, Portland. They have a four hour plus drive tonight.

vCash
    Maybe Meryl & Charlie will take another puddle jumper to Portland instead of the bus. During the glory days of SOI, if there was more than 2 hours between destinations, all the skaters had the option of flying. That's probably not the case anymore, but M&C are incorporating propeller planes and private jets into their transportation. And maybe that's why Maks got a head start to their next destination - he wasn't enthused about that prop plane last week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CassAgain View Post
    I know it's dependent on the availability of the venues, but it sure would have made more sense to have the shows Albany, Manchester, Portland. They have a four hour plus drive tonight.
    for a second I thought you meant Portland, Oregon and I almost had a heart attack for Meryl and Charlie Now that would be a long drive!

vCash
    Maybe Meryl & Charlie will take another puddle jumper to Portland instead of the bus. During the glory days of SOI, if there was more than 2 hours between destinations, all the skaters had the option of flying. That's probably not the case anymore, but M&C are incorporating propeller planes and private jets into their transportation. And maybe that's why Maks got a head start to their next destination - he wasn't enthused about that prop plane last week.
    These days with TSA I'd guess that a four-hour bus ride is probably faster, and door-to-door unlike the plane flight.

vCash
    These days with TSA I'd guess that a four-hour bus ride is probably faster, and door-to-door unlike the plane flight.

vCash
    Private planes aren't subject to TSA. Basically, you just drive up to the plane and get on. And those small planes don't need a big runway, so you can use one of those rinky-dink local airports which are everywhere.

vCash

vCash
    Private planes aren't subject to TSA. Basically, you just drive up to the plane and get on. And those small planes don't need a big runway, so you can use one of those rinky-dink local airports which are everywhere.
    Sounds interesting, going point-to-point instead of the traditional hub-and-spoke routing system. You can bypass all the riff raff. I don't have a problem with turboprops. They make more sense for short-hauls. Jets burn too much fuel.

vCash
    Here are Sharna and Maks enjoying a nice seafood dinner last night:

http://instagram.com/p/m9SPo3Oy6T/

Ummmm. I love New England sea food.

It's probably easier for Sharna and Maks to do this hectic schedule having each other to lean on. Makes it more fun too. Similarly, I would think Meryl and Charlie have each other to lean on and commiserate with in terms of their schedule. They can lend each other moral support. Must be harder to do it like Evan and Anna did, on their own.

vCash
    I think I like Sharna better like that than all glammed up.

vCash
    I don't think Sharna ever takes a bad picture. I was touched by that tweet from a wife whose husband is back from the military. She said her husband is a huge Sharna/Charlie fan and they're attending the SOI show tonight. She's hoping they get to meet them and get an autograph.

vCash
    I think Sharna looks like a better match to Charlie with less glam. But I don't think production will let her get away with it.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlie fan View Post
    Maks with a little dancer at the studio they rehearsed at:

http://instagram.com/p/m8PFi0SQAZ/

What a thrill it must be for them to meet not only Marlie, but Maks and Sharna too.

I like the thread title. It's really a dig at Julianne Hough!
    For most of the dancers I'm guessing Maks is the biggest draw! I have seen him meet a gushing fan--he basically walked right by while I was taking with some SDSU ballroom team people at Ohio-one girl is like "Oh my God, I want to say hi but I'm scared!" I was like "He was really nice to my friend at Yankee who wanted a picture..." He was, too, insisting he take a picture WITH her, hugging her, etc. She went up to him and asked "Are you Maks from Dancing With the Stars?" He was like, "Nah, I just look like him. No, I'm kidding, I'm him." He gave her a hug and took a picture. Really, every interaction I've had, seen, or heard, the whole "bad boy" thing is an act and he's a total marshmallow who loves to meet fans. Yeah, he was kind of..um..intense back when he was competing but he's mellowed. I didn't think quite THIS much, but apparently Meryl just bringing out the lapdog in him completely...it's so cute how she's got him totally whipped.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast