Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    yay!!!! Congrats!!!
    "You may know what you need, but to get what you want better see that you keep what you have." ~ Stephen Sondheim

vCash
    Congratulations, that is wonderful!

vCash
    Manleywoman, that is so cool! Congratulations!

vCash
    Saw you skate, and you were great! Doug Wilson made a point of coming over to cheer you on!

vCash
    WooT!!! Congrats!!!

vCash

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    HOTT stuff! Whee!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Woohoo!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

4 More Years
    vCash
    congratulations!

vCash
    A wonderful accomplishment.
    What a thrill!

vCash
    Whee-hee! Sweet!
    Use Yah Blinkah!

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Hi everyone. I just saw this thread (haven't been on FSU in a while). Thank so much for the cheers! It really was a thrill. The girl I beat by 0.2 was someone I've never beaten ever. I've been trying for a long time, and I was so glad I had a perfect skate, with Level 4/3/2 spins respectively. She out-jumped me, but I won on spins and PCS. With the year I've had (getting divorced, adjusting to new job, and having precious little time to train . . . just 2 or 3 hours a week) it was a minor miracle it all came together. Hopefully next year I'll have more time to build up the stamina to bring back in the 2toe and 2loop. I just couldn't do it this year.

Here is the video on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by wouldacoulda View Post
    Saw you skate, and you were great! Doug Wilson made a point of coming over to cheer you on!
    I couldn't believe that. What an honor! He particularly liked my spread eagles.

Thanks again everyone.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

Sabre-rattler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manleywoman View Post
    Hi everyone. I just saw this thread (haven't been on FSU in a while). Thank so much for the cheers! It really was a thrill. The girl I beat by 0.2 was someone I've never beaten ever. I've been trying for a long time, and I was so glad I had a perfect skate, with Level 4/3/2 spins respectively. She out-jumped me, but I won on spins and PCS. With the year I've had (getting divorced, adjusting to new job, and having precious little time to train . . . just 2 or 3 hours a week) it was a minor miracle it all came together. Hopefully next year I'll have more time to build up the stamina to bring back in the 2toe and 2loop. I just couldn't do it this year.

Thanks again everyone.

Wow, that's amazing! What a gratifying win that must have been! Thanks for posting your video. I'm going to go watch it now.
    Like a leaf on the wind

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash

Thanks again everyone.
    I love your choreography. You did so many lovely field moves, steps and turns. Thank you for posting the video

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash

You have such lovely flow over the ice! And those spins, WOW!

And serious, serious brownie points from me for picking such a lovely version of Clair de Lune. I am particularly picky about which versions of Clair de Lune I will listen to, and that one was tremedously good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12