Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly Anna C View Post
    I saw the scores before I saw the dance. The minute Peta's feet came off the floor I knew why Carrie Ann gave the 7. She will kill you every time there's a lift.

Yeah, I just hope Peta doesn't feel guilty about the judges going on and on about the dance not being a rumba. Whether it was or wasn't, she did a nice job with it, imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympiax View Post
    I mistakenly remembered Meryl's score last week as 37. You're right. 39 + 39 = HOLY COW 78/80. Daaaaaammmmnnnn, girl!

vCash
    Had to rewatch Meryl's AT. At the end of it you can hear Val tell Meryl "I love you baby" and Meryl says I love you back.

Yeah, these two DEFINITELY did not get along...

vCash
    Thank you! That was hot...

vCash
    The bit at :40-:43 is almost super human. The fact that they pulled that off given their schedule--no words.

vCash
    There is nothing androgynous about Peta. She looked smokin and womanly. They looked like a pair, not brothers. She brought it out of Charlie and it was organic to me. Maybe if we could morph Peta and Sharna into one person we'd have something. I like Charlie's hair. It needs to be that way for the sexier dances...and no pony was perfect. Slicked back tiny pony tails remind me of pervy older men. There was no hip action, so that was honest. If Carrie Ann is going to knock points for lifts I'd like some consistency.

Meryl and Val were awesome. I knew that song had a load of potential (though how Len could knock Val for staccato movement, when the music required it is beyond me). It was sexy without neon too sensual. Leave that for her and Maks. Meryl seemed to be enjoying her man sandwich and I'm sure the Chmerkovskiy grandmother has her on speed dial. She's really blossoming as a dancer.

vCash
    I have a few friends who work on American Idol, which tapes in the studio next to DWTS, and word is that Charlie is in a bit of vote trouble. VOTE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by operagirl View Post
    I have a few friends who work on American Idol, which tapes in the studio next to DWTS, and word is that Charlie is in a bit of vote trouble. VOTE!
    I threw him more phone votes tonight and all my Facebook votes...how much vote trouble are we talking?

vCash
    Leaderboard:
    Meryl Davis and Val Chmerkovskiy (78 out of 80)
    James Maslow and Cheryl Burke (71 out of 80)
    Amy Purdy and Mark Ballas (70 out of 80)
    Charlie White and Peta Murgatroyd (69 out of 80)
    Danica McKellar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (68 out of 80)
    Cody Simpson and Sharna Burgess (66 out of 80)
    Drew Carey and Witney Carson (63 out of 80)
    NeNe Leakes and Derek Hough (63 out of 80)
    Candace Cameron Bure and Tony Dovolani (60 out of 80)

I don't think Charlie is in too much trouble considering his placement :/

vCash
    I've watched this three times now and all I can say is wow. Just...wow. I still hate this music for the AT, but there's no denying that Meryl danced the crap out of it. I hope that when she and Maks get back together next week that he'll step up the difficulty in the choreography because I'm starting to believe there's nothing she can't do!

Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    vCash
    Are the Vocal Vault videos sped up? Because Meryl and Val's dance is so fast in places, it doesn't look real.

Did some calculations to figure out how best to vote for both Meryl and Charlie tonight. Just kidding, 1/3 and 2/3!

vCash
    Now that's an Argentine Tango!!! I think that's the best AT I've seen on DWTS. And I love that they were both able to perform full out and have incredible technique. Val is a stricter teacher than his brother but I think it shows because Meryl's footwork was on point this week. Her dances with Maks have been really good but I did notice as Julianne pointed out that her footwork was sometimes not as grounded as it could be. But not this week!

I love Val's choreography- I feel like he puts a lot of thought and synthesis into his choreography and tonight he had a perfect partner to execute it.

They were awesome! I did not like that song at all going into tonight but he made it work. So proud of the both of them.

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    The DWTS discussion boards on both previously.tv and TWoP are blowing up about how Julianne was an obnoxious, rude little shit with her dig at Maks saying that he "phoned it in" to get back with Meryl.
    Last edited by Cyn; 04-08-2014 at 04:22 AM.

vCash
    And I think it's fair to say both she and Charlie brought the sexy in the dances tonight. I'm proud of both of them; they are truly growing as performers. I'm honestly wondering if this won't inspire them to do one more competitive season? A girl can dream...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniwren12 View Post
    And I think it's fair to say both she and Charlie brought the sexy in the dances tonight. I'm proud of both of them; they are truly growing as performers.
    I agree. Each week gets better and better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    The DWTS discussion boards on both previously.tv and TWoP are blowing up about how Julianne was an obnoxious, rude little shit with her dig at Maks saying that he "phone it in" to get back with Meryl.
    That comment really was uncalled for. It was disrespectful not just to Maks, but also Danica and Meryl by insinuation. Keep the personal crap off the dance floor and stop penalizing the celebs who have no part in whatever spat the Houghs and Chmerkovskiys are having. Whether real or imaginary.

vCash
    Wow, Meryl. Just wow.
    improving my ballad- like lines

Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    vCash
    at Maks sweeping the floor for her Majesty's entrance and then holding onto her as long as possible, even while hugging his own brother. And then his missed swipe to grab her again after the scores.

vCash
    Holy crap, Meryl. I literally GOT CHILLS watching that!

and I'm on the bandwagon of one more competitive season...i can dream too
    "Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him."

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Did anyone catch the look(s) on NeNe's face when Meryl and Val received their scores?

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast