Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

vCash
    I wonder what is the meaning of this photo!

https://twitter.com/TheLadyandRose/s...909312/photo/1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seabm7 View Post

Maybe it was the last show of the tour so Kurt got on ice to have fun with the boys? Who attended this show? Let us know.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seabm7 View Post

Here is another one.

http://i.instagram.com/p/oCs8nkGd7P/#

As far as I can remember from N_Halifax's review, Kurt skates his Mambo program immediately before the boys number but that still doesn't explain why Kurt is still on the ice in those pictures. Did he come back after The Walker as spikydurian said? Patrick's shirt is untucked.

vCash
    I was there last night in Vancouver and what a great show. I really enjoyed it!

The boys had fun at the end of The Walker, just watched the video from the Montreal show to understand what happened there. First thing I notice is that Jeff was left alone at the end, the rest of them hurried to the exit kind of thing and Jeff had his back turned on them so didn't see it coming. Then Kurt got in the mix and went along the group for the selfie. When he didn't appear on the side screens, he pretend to throw a tantrum. That was very funny!

Those skaters seem to get along so well and having a great time. Good to see it, especially after a season pack of stress and challenges.

vCash
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lyneyuki View Post

The boys had fun at the end of The Walker, just watched the video from the Montreal show to understand what happened there. First thing I notice is that Jeff was left alone at the end, the rest of them hurried to the exit kind of thing and Jeff had his back turned on them so didn't see it coming. Then Kurt got in the mix and went along the group for the selfie. When he didn't appear on the side screens, he pretend to throw a tantrum. That was very funny!

Those skaters seem to get along so well and having a great time. Good to see it, especially after a season pack of stress and challenges.
    Thank you!

vCash
    Indeed. I see super big and happy smiles on everyone's face. They are such wonderful ambassadors for Canada - highly talented, successful competitors, great personalities, down to earth and they get along so well.

Fans posting pictures of themselves with CSOI cast.
    More pictures of the cast.....

vCash

The Walker program taken in Vancouver - Kurt joined in taking a selfie with the boys.

And another Walker part which showed the boys wearing glasses.

vCash
    That was funny, them all wearing these huge glasses and then just Jeff remains wearing his own regular ones.

I have really appreciated being able to view all these videos -- and bopping my head in time to the music too.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    It's been a month, and people probably don't care anymore,but just in case anyone's interested, I finally finished processing my photos from Toronto and Hamilton, and they are now up on my site.

Toronto:
    http://www.kurtfiles.com/pics/event....on+Ice&search=

Hamilton:
    http://www.kurtfiles.com/pics/event....on+Ice&search=

Somehow, and I'm not sure how, I lost my photos of Jeff, Joannie, Patrick,and V&M's second numbers from Toronto. I'm quite annoyed by this,but at least I still have the Hamilton ones! Also, someone needs to tell Patrick that wearing grey with grey lighting makes him very difficult to photograph =).

Anyway, enjoy!

Also - just fyi, the skaters always do pranks in the last show on tour in Vancouver. Hence Kurt's presence in the Walker, the goofy glasses, etc... It's one of the fun reasons to attend the last show.

vCash
    Thanks Teenes.

vCash
    To early to ask when it will be on tv?
    Last edited by tut88; 06-05-2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: typo

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678