Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    Reading this it just reminds that we attract what we are. We seek out people who are as 'healthy' or 'unhealthy' as we are.

I do hope that things work out for Johnny. He may be flawed but he was a brilliant artist on ice IMVHO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    Nice I see the angels working overtime to do some damage control regarding Johnny's image online. Seeing what his mother tweeted, I now see where Johnny got his need to live in the public spotlight and for appeals for support from the masses.
    Still don't quite understand how Patti's Weir tweet became part of the equation. Maybe she is just expressing her opinion of her son in law who she discovered is not what she thought he was?

vCash
    AND I don't understand how this became about Johnny's spending habits.

Fact: Johnny and Victor fell in love and married after a 5 month courtship.

Fact: Victor's past May or may not had been known to Johnny when they married but he chose to stay with Victor regardless.

Fact: Something happened in the past few weeks to cause this union to dissolve.

Fact: Victor's crisis manager (who is representing the Real Housewife of New Jersey who is in legal trouble). will appear on. The Insider to present Victor's side. Johnny will be on Access Hollywood.

Fact. this is just going to get uglier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Johnny hasn't mentioned or posted anything on twitter or instragram about Victor since their anniversary in December. Almost monthly he use to tweet that he loved Victor etc.

In the meantime, almost on a daily basis Victor has been posting videos and photos of Johnny's dog leading to speculation that Victor took the dog. Now I know there will be people on this thread who will laugh at this, but Johnny and Victor had 2 dogs, one they bought together and one that Victor had since childhood. The only one Victor has been posting photos of has been the one he and Johnny shared, and Victor never paid that much attention to the dog when he was living with Johnny.
    How is it Johnny's dog if they got it while they were together?

How do you know they didn't already have an arrangement about the dog they got together if they split?

How could you even begin to know how Victor behaved with a dog IN THEIR OWN HOUSE??

FFS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight1 View Post
    Reading this it just reminds that we attract what we are. We seek out people who are as 'healthy' or 'unhealthy' as we are.
    Not in all cases. I've seen many relationships between people who couldn't be more different than each other. There isn't really one formula for any working relationship. Finding someone like you doesn't help any more than being with someone completely different from you. Both cases work and both cases fail. Always for different reasons. Besides, sometimes you know nothing about your partner, people aren't always what they seem and sometimes are what they never appeared to be.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sadya View Post
    Not in all cases. I've seen many relationships between people who couldn't be more different than each other. There isn't really one formula for any working relationship. Finding someone like you doesn't help any more than being with someone completely different from you. Both cases work and both cases fail. Always for different reasons. Besides, sometimes you know nothing about your partner, people aren't always what they seem and sometimes are what they never appeared to be.
    This^

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors as the song goes.And no one can predict with great certainty what relationships will last or won't. We've all seen "the happiest of marriages" end up in the proverbial toilet.

I hope that there won't be too much pain involved here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWalt View Post
    Access Hollywood belongs to the NBC family and Johnny worked with them in Sochi and at the Oscars. He also said Billy Bush has been very supportive of him and Tara, so I'd imagine it is a relatively comfortable setting to talk about an uncomfortable situation.
    Whatever happened to: "We ask for privacy during this difficult time". ? Oh, the humanity...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Everybody has problems in their relationships to a smaller or larger extent. A break up can still be very shocking and unexpected. So far Voronov has made one comment about taking it hard and then refused to comment any further so that's hardly being manipulating.

We don't really know any details so I wouldn't be making any assumptions about either party.
    You're right. It can be shocking. He might have been shocked that Johnny went ahead and filed for divorce. Maybe he was hoping for a reconciliation. The manipulation part was my surprise that he hired a "crisis manager" and that there are "multiple things" that Victor is "just now becoming aware of." (Those aren't exact quotes) It sends your mind spinning, at least mine, and it made me wonder why he is airing these things on twitter. Then again, it could mean anything. And I don't know why Johnny is going on Access Hollywood, either, so they're both making it public. Johnny also posted "I'm sorry for what I've done" on Facebook. That could mean anything too. He might be sorry for filing for divorce, or he might have done something really bad.

My inclination to lean toward Johnny's side in all this is because Johnny has been in the public eye for years, and Victor has not, and there are a lot of stories about Victor. Yes, Johnny might be bratty and annoying sometimes. But Victor posted threats on Facebook. Things like that. I've never heard of Johnny doing anything that malicious. I will do my best to remain neutral because I really, really hope they resolve this in peace. But it sure doesn't look like they will. (And yes, I realize I come across as passive-aggressive.)

vCash
    The gays will always bring the drama!

vCash
    I'm sorry to hear this and I just hope it all works out for the best. Given the amount of problems they've had the last few months, I think ending the relationship is probably best.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    maybe she's friends w tara modlin
    You may not be far off on that one - just read an article that said Wendy Feldman is "good friends" with Jill Zarin (Real Housewives of NY) who appeared in Tara's Stars Stripes and Skates a few years ago.

vCash
    Sorry to hear this news. Wishing the best for Johnny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Johnny hasn't mentioned or posted anything on twitter or instragram about Victor since their anniversary in December. Almost monthly he use to tweet that he loved Victor etc.
    Actually I just checked and he tweeted that he and Victor had an amazing dinner together March 4 (just 2 weeks ago)

Last edited by iarispiralllyof; 03-20-2014 at 01:55 PM.

vCash
    can someone post the cliff's notes on victor's "background"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sadya View Post
    Absolutely! We all go into relationships with good intentions (hopefully) and thinking that our partner is who/what we believe them to be. Sometimes they turn out to be someone we didn't know. I know of many situations where one partner is just "perfect" during the courtship period. But, after the marriage, they show who they really are. I am puzzled by those who think that Victor settled Johnny or financially supported Johnny. Did he? Maybe not. He did seem to make Johnny happy, but that might be mistaken for settling him.

FTR, I saw Patti's Tweet. She mentioned no names. She gave no details. All she did was post the definition of bottom feeder. She is Johnny's mother. Of course she will protect him. And, of course she must be aware of any serious problem. They have always been very close. I am sure that Johnny has gone to her for emotional support. I would hope that my kids would come to me and their father, if they were in pain.

I agree that this has the potential to become very ugly. I just hope, for everyone's sake, that they can keep some sort of control over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    How is it Johnny's dog if they got it while they were together?
    Why, Johnny birthed dat puppy himself, honeychile!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fan View Post
    can someone post the cliff's notes on victor's "background"?
    it's in here somewhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Then a whole lot of married people I know must find their spouses hell to live with, because there is often one who has very set ideas on how the housework should be done and one who does it wrong.

It usually works out fine if the one who has the set ideas does everything and the other one stays out of the way and doesn't make a lot of extra mess. It usually balances out with something else.
    Welcome to my house. Husband likes things cleaned a certain way, so husband cleans. Except the kitchen. I cook because I love to cook and the kitchen is my domain. Once we cleared it up that he does not rearrange the cupboards without telling me or try to clean the counters while I am making dinner, everything is fine and no one is "hell" to live with.

vCash
    A "source" tells TMZ that the marriage broke up because Johnny didn't make time for Victor, in particular to take a vacation this year, and that Victor has been feeling neglected. Usually these "sources" are one of the involved parties, though it doesn't really seem like dirt. It's a pretty common reason to break up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justathoughtabl View Post
    A "source" tells TMZ that the marriage broke up because Johnny didn't make time for Victor, in particular to take a vacation this year, and that Victor has been feeling neglected. Usually these "sources" are one of the involved parties, though it doesn't really seem like dirt. It's a pretty common reason to break up.

doubt it because Victor tweeted back in September that his new job would mean no vacation this year.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast