Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    A legal crisis manager for a divorce settlement? That's not remotely pretentious or anything.
    I totally need one of those. Awesome.

vCash
    Legal crisis manager? I've never heard of such a thing. This sounds like it is going to get pretty ugly pretty fast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_sari View Post
    His furs and any expensive item he owns have all come from himself and really sweet fans who have given him things over the years when meeting him. He's always been very proud of that.
    Oh, please. Anyone who name-drops that many designers is getting at least some of those clothes and accessories for free, in exchange for publicity.

And whatever $$ items he bought on his own, I sincerely hope it wasn't around the same time he was Tweeting appeals for money to fund his training.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWalt View Post
    He's shocked but has already hired a "legal crisis manager" who will talk to media in the morning? Lol!

I looked up this Wendy Feldman--the woman has no legal degree and has served two years for fraud! How does a person like this have any credibility?!? Unbelievable!
    maybe she's friends w tara modlin
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Yes he grounded Johnny and he needed grounding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Oh, please. Anyone who name-drops that many designers is getting at least some of those clothes and accessories for free, in exchange for publicity.

And whatever $$ items he bought on his own, I sincerely hope it wasn't around the same time he was Tweeting appeals for money to fund his training.
    I never said he didn't receive things from fans or designers, and there's nothing wrong with that. If I had the same opportunity I'd be all over that. The point I was making was that he didn't need Victor Voronov to finance his interest in designer items as was insinuated by the poster to whom I was responding.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I cannot stand the way my husband loads the dishwasher . He also can't make a bed or fold towels correctly.
    Alf insists on driving us everywhere. I actually do enjoy driving, very much, but if Alf says that he can't stand being the passenger, I'll gladly sleep while he drives the entire 6+ hours to visit our parents. On paper, it looks like I'm spoiled, but he does insist.

(Frankly, I'd rather drive! Sleeping helps so I don't have to witness him tailgate in the right lane. )

Quote Originally Posted by Justathoughtabl View Post
    This is going to get ugly. I cannot believe Victor was "shocked," as clearly they've been having problems for a while. Apparently this Wendy person will be on the Insider tomorrow to discuss. What the hell could Victor only just now be becoming aware of? I fear he is manipulating.
    You realize that what he actually feels may be completely different than what he posts publicly on Twitter, right? Him already having a legal crisis person certainly doesn't scream "shocked" to me.

But yeah, people can have relationship problems for a while and still be shocked when it finally blows up. My sister broke up with her bf of 5 years this weekend. He's shocked, but she honestly hadn't been happy for like, half that time. None of her friends (or any of the family) are surprised, except for the now-ex. I guess he never actually expected her to leave.

FWIW, my parents came to help her move and they gave him a fair shake. No ill will at all. The fact that Johnny's mom seems to be emotionally involved is a huge red flag for me.

vCash
    I never said he didn't receive things from fans or designers, and there's nothing wrong with that.
    There's a big difference between getting gifts from fans because they like you, and getting freebies from designers who expect you to mention their names as many times as possible in return. And incidentally, you only mentioned fans in your original comment.

The point I was making was that he didn't need Victor Voronov to finance his interest in designer items as was insinuated by the poster to whom I was responding.
    And without knowing both of their financial histories, none of us have any way of knowing if that was the case or not.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Good guys and bad guys? Well, let's see so far Victor has called the police on Johnny and publicized what should have been the private domestic incident by posting it on twitter. He's tweeted pictures of himself half-naked, a close-up of his erect, covered genitals with a taunt to Johnny, a veiled threat about the "videos being leaked", and continuous posts about things being over and a new chapter in a new home, his dog having one parent now, and he has a "crisis manager" with in addition to himself has a history of fraud ready to speak first thing in the morning to The Insider. And of course he's "shocked." Johnny has said nothing and has been extremely private and wished him well. Victor is certainly not painting himself in a good light.
    Since we're compiling lists

-Johnny has lied about being sick to skip competitions
    -Begged his fans to donate "training money" while around the same time posting pics and tweets about shopping sprees
    -Painted himself as a daring maverick in skating who is never "politically correct" and always says what he feels as an oppressed gay man, yet when Sochi rolled around called gay activists "idiots" because it conflicted with his moneymaking opportunities as a commentator for NBC
    -Among his dramatic tweets that led up to the "big reveal" about the divorce that he is apparently so heartbroken about he shamelessly expressed a desire to land an appearance on Ellen or Oprah to dish about it

Puullleaze

Maybe Victor really is a manipulative person with a shady past. God knows. But it looks like Johnny really met his match LOL

vCash
    Sounds like Johnny's mom was privy to the couple's bedroom antics...

vCash
    And as for that domestic violence issue, it's true that none of us know what really went down, but while I can understand that people would want to reserve judgment on Johnny based on just speculations (and a withdrawn accusation), instead what Johnny fans did was the typical victim blaming where they used circumstantial "evidence" (if you can call it that) to turn Victor from the supposed victim into the abuser (such as pictures Johnny has posted of his bruises that were totally unrelated to their later spat). And also? Someone can have a criminal past and still be abused in a relationship. Fans citing Johnny's "kindness and compassion" (maybe to his generous gift-giving fans?) couldn't be more irrelevant with their proof, as if abusers aren't often charismatic and popular...

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I cannot stand the way my husband loads the dishwasher . He also can't make a bed or fold towels correctly.
    Tell me this: do you put the knives in blade down or up?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Tell me this: do you put the knives in blade down or up?
    Are you putting nice knives in the dishwasher?!??!!?

Butter knives, who cares.

vCash
    Housework gives me depression so I don't do it.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Are you putting nice knives in the dishwasher?!??!!?
    I put knives in the dishwasher that are dishwasher safe by their own description.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Sounds like Johnny's mom was privy to the couple's bedroom antics...
    How unfortunate for her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I put knives in the dishwasher that are dishwasher safe by their own description.
    I put everything in the dishwasher regardless of the label because I am just that lazy. Even good big chopping knives (but since they don't fit in the cuttlery rack part they go on their side in the big utensil racks at the top of our dishwasher).

"Normal" knives that you use to eat at the table - ours are all rounded at the end so they go blade up when I put them in as there's no risk of accidental stabbing when emptying it. Pointy smaller knives like paring knives or steak knives go blade down.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justathoughtabl View Post
    It's sad. Johnny has been hinting about it on twitter for a while now. (Tweets about being sad, moving forward, etc, plus changing his twitter handle back to Weir.) Hopefully they'll both move on in peace.
    How long is "a while now"? I thought that the "sad" came yesterday..as well as the changing of his twitter handle.

vCash
    Johnny hasn't mentioned or posted anything on twitter or instragram about Victor since their anniversary in December. Almost monthly he use to tweet that he loved Victor etc.

In the meantime, almost on a daily basis Victor has been posting videos and photos of Johnny's dog leading to speculation that Victor took the dog. Now I know there will be people on this thread who will laugh at this, but Johnny and Victor had 2 dogs, one they bought together and one that Victor had since childhood. The only one Victor has been posting photos of has been the one he and Johnny shared, and Victor never paid that much attention to the dog when he was living with Johnny.
    Last edited by judiz; 03-20-2014 at 10:51 AM.

vCash
    Nice I see the angels working overtime to do some damage control regarding Johnny's image online. Seeing what his mother tweeted, I now see where Johnny got his need to live in the public spotlight and for appeals for support from the masses.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast