Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Who's to say that Victor is the one after a big divorce settlement? Those Birkin bags and designer furs don't pay for themselves y'know.

And judging by what I read in his book, Johnny did all the housework because Victor would have done it "wrong". The guy must be hell to live with.

vCash
    I thought Voronov was a lawyer with a degree from Georgetown and a job at a firm in Manhattan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Who's to say that Victor is the one after a big divorce settlement? Those Birkin bags and designer furs don't pay for themselves y'know.

And judging by what I read in his book, Johnny did all the housework because Victor would have done it "wrong". The guy must be hell to live with.
    Misskarne I get that you just hate Johnny Weir and I do agree that he probably was pretty difficult to live with. He has admitted OCD and an inability to let go of tasks and jobs that he feels he needs to control. He's also talked about trying really hard to change that and allowing himself to relax more.

One thing that I can say for Johnny is he has been carrying designer bags and clothes LONG before Victor ever arrived on the scene. His furs and any expensive item he owns have all come from himself and really sweet fans who have given him things over the years when meeting him. He's always been very proud of that. To insinuate that Johnny needed Victor to provide him with these things is pretty inaccurate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    I thought Voronov was a lawyer with a degree from Georgetown and a job at a firm in Manhattan?
    He only took the NJ bar exam last summer and got a job as a lawyer in the fall.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Then a whole lot of married people I know must find their spouses hell to live with, because there is often one who has very set ideas on how the housework should be done and one who does it wrong.

It usually works out fine if the one who has the set ideas does everything and the other one stays out of the way and doesn't make a lot of extra mess. It usually balances out with something else.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    I'm not allowed to load the dishwasher because I'd do it wrong. And that's fine by me, even 16+ years in.
    Creating drama!

vCash
    all I have to say is that the stories we've been hearing about Victor's past may not be just rumors....

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisjeff View Post
    I'm not allowed to load the dishwasher because I'd do it wrong. And that's fine by me, even 16+ years in.
    I cannot stand the way my husband loads the dishwasher . He also can't make a bed or fold towels correctly.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nubka View Post
    Well, this is certainly serious skating news. Surprised that this thread isn't in The Trash Can.
    Has your account been hacked by Morry Stillwell? He does seem like someone with awesomesauce h@cking skillz.

vCash
    This is going to get ugly. I cannot believe Victor was "shocked," as clearly they've been having problems for a while. Apparently this Wendy person will be on the Insider tomorrow to discuss. What the hell could Victor only just now be becoming aware of? I fear he is manipulating.

Victor Weir-Voronov ‏@Vweirvoronov Protected Tweets 13m
    Shocked by the abrupt ending of my marriage and am dealing with the trauma including multiple things I am just now becoming aware of...

Expand
    Victor Weir-Voronov ‏@Vweirvoronov Protected Tweets 12m
    I can not comment any further. For inquires, please contact my legal crisis manager, Wendy Feldman @Thewendyfeldman - Thank You.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I cannot stand the way my husband loads the dishwasher . He also can't make a bed or fold towels correctly.
    But at least he tried. Some spouses don't even try...
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerobicidal View Post
    Has your account been hacked by Morry Stillwell? He does seem like someone with awesomesauce h@cking skillz.
    No way! Only Napoleon Dynamite has awesome hacking skills...
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    At least he didn't spend over a million on the wedding like Kim Kardashian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Always unfortunate. I hope it goes as painlessly as possible. Too many divorces get really ugly. I hope he and Victor can keep it civil.
    It's already ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Justathoughtabl View Post
    That seems so unfair in this case, assuming Victor didn't work. Johnny not only worked his butt off but also did all the housework. They often spoke about how Johnny did the cooking and cleaning and laundry.
    Voronov did work since last autumn and according to Weir himself, he did the housework because he was being anally-retentive about it, as has been pointed out already.

And regardless of the above, I don't see how it would make this or any other divorce settlement 'unfair' at all. Both parties willingly make that commitment with - you would assume - the understanding of what it entails.

This is going to get ugly. I cannot believe Victor was "shocked," as clearly they've been having problems for a while. Apparently this Wendy person will be on the Insider tomorrow to discuss. What the hell could Victor only just now be becoming aware of? I fear he is manipulating.
    Everybody has problems in their relationships to a smaller or larger extent. A break up can still be very shocking and unexpected. So far Voronov has made one comment about taking it hard and then refused to comment any further so that's hardly being manipulating.

We don't really know any details so I wouldn't be making any assumptions about either party.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    A legal crisis manager for a divorce settlement? That's not remotely pretentious or anything.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash

Shocked by the abrupt ending of my marriage and am dealing with the trauma including multiple things I am just now becoming aware of...

Expand
    I can not comment any further. For inquires, please contact my legal crisis manager, Wendy Feldman @Thewendyfeldman - Thank You.
    Shocked?? How could he be "shocked" when he's been tweeting clues about it for 2 months now? How can he be shocked about it when he's moved out and has been tweeting pics of his new home? I am full-on convinced now that this guy is a total piece of work. As dramatic and high-maintenance as Johnny is, I cannot believe he is the bad guy here. Victor has been playing this from the very beginning. Lord, he's in for it with this guy.

vCash

Expand
    He's shocked but has already hired a "legal crisis manager" who will talk to media in the morning? Lol!

I looked up this Wendy Feldman--the woman has no legal degree and has served two years for fraud! How does a person like this have any credibility?!? Unbelievable!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_sari View Post
    Shocked?? How could he be "shocked" when he's been tweeting clues about it for 2 months now? How can he be shocked about it when he's moved out and has been tweeting pics of his new home? I am full-on convinced now that this guy is a total piece of work. As dramatic and high-maintenance as Johnny is, I cannot believe he is the bad guy here. Victor has been playing this from the very beginning. Lord, he's in for it with this guy.
    Again: You can have a lot of problems in your relationship and still go on for years with the eventual break-up being shocking. This is life and not a shitty Hollywood movie and there are no 'good guys' and 'bad guys' and both parties will have been to blame to a smaller or larger extent.

vCash
    That seems so unfair in this case, assuming Victor didn't work. Johnny not only worked his butt off but also did all the housework. They often spoke about how Johnny did the cooking and cleaning and laundry.
    Johnny is plenty rich enough to hire a house-cleaner. Or driver. Or chef. Or personal trainer.

If he did all the housework himself, it was because he chose to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Again: You can have a lot of problems in your relationship and still go on for years with the eventual break-up being shocking. This is life and not a shitty Hollywood movie and there are no 'good guys' and 'bad guys' and both parties will have been to blame to a smaller or larger extent.
    Good guys and bad guys? Well, let's see so far Victor has called the police on Johnny and publicized what should have been the private domestic incident by posting it on twitter. He's tweeted pictures of himself half-naked, a close-up of his erect, covered genitals with a taunt to Johnny, a veiled threat about the "videos being leaked", and continuous posts about things being over and a new chapter in a new home, his dog having one parent now, and he has a "crisis manager" with in addition to himself has a history of fraud ready to speak first thing in the morning to The Insider. And of course he's "shocked." Johnny has said nothing and has been extremely private and wished him well. Victor is certainly not painting himself in a good light.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast