Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    The show was about her retirement from competitive skating. I don't think she ever said with a 100% clarity that she will come back to next year's skating shows as a show skater or whether she is completely hanging up the skates for good. The impression that Korean fans seem to hold is that because it is confirmed that there will be shows hosted by her agency next year, she will be in them. I think it is a reasonable presumption, but I can also picture her continuing with her studies in some graduate level either in Korea or somewhere abroad.
    Last edited by amaro; 05-07-2014 at 12:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gofigure View Post
    And you know the financial status of this company and who they represent - how? Making bold statements that you cannot back up never makes for good rep.
    ATS is Yuna own company and she is basically the boss.They managed some young skaters and other young athletes in other sport and frankly, that's her charity works. They are not making any money for her. Athlete makes money through prize money and commercial's contracts, they don't have any (or just some little ones) Koreans don't support skating in general so it's not like they will have any interest in them. Yuna with her numerous contracts with big companies in Korea are their main income. Thank God her income more than enough to run her company and allow her to continue to do charity.

Quote Originally Posted by amaro View Post
    The show was about her retirement from competitive skating. I don't think she ever said with a 100% clarity that she will come back to next year's skating shows as a show skater or whether she is completely hanging up the skates for good. The impression that Korean fans seem to hold is that because it is confirmed that there will be shows hosted by her agency next year, she will be in them. I think it is a reasonable presumption, but I can also picture her continuing with her studies in some graduate level either in Korea or somewhere abroad.
    Hmm, Yuna is not the kind of girl who love studying in the class whole day. She graduated college just last year so I believe study is not her future choice.

Yuna is a megastar in Korea, not just an ordinary athlete. Her retirement just make other fields like entertainment or advertising go crazy. They all want her be their part.

vCash
    Goodbye, Yu-na: Queen steps down from ice
    ARIRANG NEWS (TV news story in English with clips from the show and Shae-Lynn Bourne talking about Kim): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm8aw9U5Q9E
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Banned Member
    vCash
    If you've seen one Yuna EX program, you've seen them all.

vCash
    Has All That Skate 2014 thread really to finish with a saying of a troll?
    Has anyone something nicer to say? I'm missing all those nice impressions/reports what we had earlier years.
    Has there been new information about what Yuna is planning in the future?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    Has anyone something nicer to say? I'm missing all those nice impressions/reports what we had earlier years.
    there are a lot of fan reports in korean forum... probably they just want to share their experience over there..

as for yuna's future.. as far as i know she said in the press conference after the final day that she will think about her future and decide.. as far as i remember her dad was interviewed after sochi and that yuna told her that she would love to visit sudan probably with unicef..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riveredge View Post
    as far as i remember her dad was interviewed after sochi and that yuna told her that she would love to visit sudan probably with unicef..
    wait, what? I have never heard about that I don't think her dad accept any interview so far, he is really shy in front of the media, let alone reveal anything about his daughter's plan

if yuna want to go to sudan all by herself, that is no doubt the big news in korea, but i didn't see anything like that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HVS View Post
    wait, what? I have never heard about that I don't think her dad accept any interview so far, he is really shy in front of the media, let alone reveal anything about his daughter's plan

if yuna want to go to sudan all by herself, that is no doubt the big news in korea, but i didn't see anything like that
    i believe it came from kbs.. and his letter to yuna..

vCash
    Shae-lynn Bourne's new blog post

Back from Yuna Kim’s farewell show “All that Skate” 2014

http://shaelynnbourne.com/?p=645

vCash
    AllThatSkate's official video of Yuna's Nessun Dorma. Simply gorgeous.

http://youtu.be/7JnPkt4R4wQ

vCash
    Official Photos of All That Skate 2014
    http://www.allthatskate.com/2013Skat...a/gallery.php#

vCash
    Thanks for sharing all photos and videos.

And more photos
    https://www.facebook.com/figurephoto

Sabre-rattler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    I will say that I am sad I've never seen Yuna skate live and I wish (if she does indeed keep doing shows) that she would come to the U.S. at some point in the future to skate in an all-star show.

Quote Originally Posted by NONKO View Post
    Thanks for sharing all photos and videos.

And more photos
    https://www.facebook.com/figurephoto
    Yes, thank you so much!
    Like a leaf on the wind

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456