vCash

Connecting via a Tablet

I have been sent on an assignment which will involve being away from home for several months. This means that I will only be able to follow the board via my Apple iPad (and iPhone - which I avoid due to the small screen). The problem with accessing the board via my iPad is that the connection keeps dropping and logging me out when I try to post something (usually, the connection drops after 30 seconds - 5 minutes). Hence, when posting, I can only do very short basic posts like this.

I noticed that Tapatalk is no longer compatible. Hence, is there an App that can be used to obtain a better connection?

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Forum Runner I believe still works.

It's all changing in the next 2 months or so anyway so hopefully will be better.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    MaoFan - I use my Galaxy note tablet almost exclusively. I use my internet connection (google chrome) and log in from there. Even when tapatalk was compatible, I preferred my internet connection to any other app.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARPIE View Post
    Forum Runner I believe still works.

It's all changing in the next 2 months or so anyway so hopefully will be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    MaoFan - I use my Galaxy note tablet almost exclusively. I use my internet connection (google chrome) and log in from there. Even when tapatalk was compatible, I preferred my internet connection to any other app.
    Many thanks