Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    When Johnny was asked about the bite, he never denied it, rather he countered by saying that they both got physical with each other at times. That says enough.

They're both opportunistic liars who crave attention.

Victor should choose someone else to mooch off though, Johnny doesn't have much of a career or money

vCash
    No, Johnny said the bite was done in self defense. He said they got physical at times explaining times Victor slapped him.

It is possible Johnny scratched Victor if Victor was trying to prevent him from leaving the apartment. Victor grabbed and shoved his mother to the ground to prevent her from calling 911 when he assaulted her so grabbing and restraining is natural behavior to Victor.

But then again as I am frequently reminded, I am biased since I am a fan of Johnny's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    No, Johnny said the bite was done in self defense. He said they got physical at times explaining times Victor slapped him.

Let's re-read the quote again from Johnny himself:

“We were fighting in such a terrible way and it did get physical on that night and it’s unfortunate that things went the way that it did because domestic violence is never the way to go. Domestic violence is never the answer and when its two men, things are different,” Weir claimed.

“There’s a biting incident — you had to go to court when you got back from the Olympics… were you defending yourself?” Billy asked.

PHOTOS: Gay & Lesbian Hollywood

“I was defending myself on that night… you would never see a mark on my body, but the damage that was done to me mentally was crippling,” Weir claimed.

Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/johnn...zQUeYp49Xod.99
    First of all Johnny, it's not different just because it's "two men" - sounds obvious to me that he's trying to justify his behavior!
    The latter part of his quote also speaks volumes: "..but the damage that was done to me mentally was crippling". Sounds to me like Victor's "attack" was more verbal rather than physical and Johnny reacted in rage.

Victor grabbed and shoved his mother to the ground to prevent her from calling 911 when he assaulted her so grabbing and restraining is natural behavior to Victor.
    Yes, that's absolutely unacceptable, but to clarify - the shoving and grabbing WAS the assault. It wasn't separate from the "assault". Certainly not biting or scratching anyway as Johnny is apparently prone to do!!!

But then again as I am frequently reminded, I am biased since I am a fan of Johnny's.

Finally some honesty and perspective!
    Last edited by iarispiralllyof; 05-19-2014 at 03:33 AM.

vCash
    ^^ I believe I read, somewhere, that Johnny explained that Victor was restraining him, in a way that biting was a defensive action.

And, if you have ever been on the receiving end of mental abuse, it can be worse than physical.

I don't think any of this is about honesty and perspective, it is about opinions. None of us were there, we don't know what actually happened. We are forming opinions based on what we are hearing. I lean toward the johnny camp. I just get a bad feeling about Victor. Too much sketchy behavior.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    I think the only thing we know to be absolutely true is that they should divorce and stay that way. They are clearly not good for each other, no matter whose "fault" it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    You should be on Weir's PR team. It'd be a shame if you weren't paid.
    It's kind of disturbing when you see just how much time she spends on Twitter discussing her beloved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    It's kind of disturbing when you see just how much time she spends on Twitter discussing her beloved.
    It's more disturbing that you are paying that close attention to my twitter.
    Last edited by judiz; 05-19-2014 at 12:10 PM.

vCash
    Not really. I follow Johnny on twitter - if you click on something he tweets all the comments follow and there you invariably find your comments and a quick look through your tweets..... ....as a bonus it made your posts on here seem quite reasonable and level headed.

vCash
    So you're saying that you have a Twitter but you don't want people to read it?
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    I think the only thing we know to be absolutely true is that they should divorce and stay that way. They are clearly not good for each other, no matter whose "fault" it is.
    I think you nailed it. They really should not be together. It appears to be a toxic relationship, regardless of who's fault it is.

vCash
    Timeline. Sometime last night Johnny left Victor and returned to his parents' house. He changed his twitter and IG name from Johnny Weir Voronov to Johnny Weir.
    Glad to see he has his priorities straight in dealing with his marital problems
    Really, I think he has bigger issues to address right now than whatever name is on his social media accounts.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Really, I think he has bigger issues to address right now than whatever name is on his social media accounts.
    He may have done it for a reason. If his accounts were hacked, in the past, he may have changed them for his own protection.

vCash
    Changing your user name is no protection against being hacked.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    He may have done it for a reason. If his accounts were hacked, in the past, he may have changed them for his own protection.
    Oh please. Johnny's cried "hack" wayyyyy too many times for any claim to be believable now.

vCash
    I was blocked from Victor's twitter but a friend told me about it.

vCash
    Changing your user name is no protection against being hacked.
    He may have changed his accounts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    He may have changed his accounts.
    That's not what the original post said he did.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    It's a symbolic move, for heaven's sake.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    It's a symbolic move, for heaven's sake.
    It still says something about his priorities.

vCash
    I'm not sure that we can think it says anything about his priorities at this point. After all of the ugliness that played out in the media, he may want to separate himself from Victor in a very definitive way. There may be a very good reason for him to have done this.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast