Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Congrats Yuna on finding the love of her life and someone who shares the love of the ice too. Good looking and certainly a talent too.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    i read so many bad things about this guy in korean forum.. but what do i know?? only time will tell.. sigh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Congrats Yuna on finding the love of her life and someone who shares the love of the ice too. Good looking and certainly a talent too.
    Oh my, are you serious? Love of her life? Too early, don't ya think?
    Awesome Richard Dornbush Rebooted ...hopefully
    ♬ Fabulous Maé Bérénice Méité ♪

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riveredge View Post
    i read so many bad things about this guy in korean forum..
    Like what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
    Like what?
    that he's a..............................................let 's just say that he loves women...

and that someone from yuna's camp is not happy with this..
    Last edited by riveredge; 03-06-2014 at 05:01 PM.

vCash
    that he's a..............................................let 's just say that he loves women...

Well let's just hope none of the Yunabots are silly enough to challenge this guy. He looks like he kick some major ass.

Kristi also fell for a hockey player.

They look like a great couple and hope it works out for the best.
    Last edited by MrLucky; 03-06-2014 at 05:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLucky View Post
    Well let's just hope none of the Yunabots are silly enough to challenge this guy. He looks like he kick some major ass.
    those yunabots are like an army.. i doubt this guy can win a match..

vCash
    those yunabots are like an army.. i doubt this guy can win a match..
    If he is with a great lady like Yuna I think he already WON.

vCash
    q and a w/ yuna during the e1 fan event

from juliek

Major points she made are as follows in a rough translation:

-I wanted to retire after the 2010 Vancouver but changed my mind later.
    -I have lived under high pressure and fear but am happy now as I can relax after all.
    -It has been a while since I hated skating, but now I feel no regrets. I did it all.
    -Figure skating is the only area about which I have confidence. I know nothing about anything else.
    -I cannot let FS go forever in my life. I'll be a FS leader. I'd like to teach young players. I'll do so as long as I can.
    -I'm qualified to be an IOC committee player member, but I understand getting the job is not guaranteed.
    -I don't want to be a judge, which is merely one of many people, or a choreographer, which I am not talented for.
    -Married in 10 years? Of course! A 34-years-old single will be too late for marriage.
    -My three best performances in both SP and LP were Vancouver, Sochi, and the 2013 World Championships.
    IOC President shares ideas with athletes on future Youth Olympic Games

http://www.olympic.org/Global/Images...sident-yog.jpg

Yuna, who was in Innsbruck for the first Winter YOG as an Ambassador in 2012, added, “After going to the YOG, I could see it was a big event for the young people there. It is a good opportunity for them to pursue their future careers, but as everyone is around the same age, there is also a lot of fun to be had there. It also is a good way of inspiring other young people to get into sport and try out something new.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Oh my, are you serious? Love of her life? Too early, don't ya think?
    Looks like for now? I am sure she knows what she wants.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Actually, her pointed comment about marriage makes me think she's really into him. I'm pleasantly surprised that she seems to have a taste for manly rugged men

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brilliant9 View Post
    Guys, I just found this fabulous version of Yuna's Olympic FS. It's simply beautiful.
    http://vimeo.com/87829978
    Thank you very much. I've been looking for videos of the FS with no commentary. Now I have Yuna's forever

vCash
    Yunafans in Yuna daum fancafe donated 14.3 million won to unicef to thank Yuna~

http://yunakimfan.com/yunaverse/topi...11/#post-38417

vCash
    I read just now that "All That Skate 2014" in May is going to be Yuna's final appearance on ice!
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ows-may-agency

Is this true? OMG, so sad.
    I always wanted to see this show, one day, was sure it will continue for years... And hoped to see her skating in some shows later...

vCash

I am glad he doesn't love men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reut View Post
    I read just now that "All That Skate 2014" in May is going to be Yuna's final appearance on ice!

I always wanted to see this show, one day, was sure it will continue for years... And hoped to see her skating in some shows later...

I hope it isn't true . . . But the article says the announcement was from her agency. I thought she'd go on doing her show in Korea for many years to come, or even expanding it now that she's retired from competitive skating. And I was hoping she'd skate in some shows outside Korea, too. Yuna is always surprising us, isn't she? I guess maybe she is ready to put skating behind her once and for all?

vCash

Yes, that's really sad. As both someone who likes her skating, and a figure skating fan in general I was hoping to see her skate in 'All That Skate' and other shows, as well as to see many great skaters in 'ATS' for years to come. It has been one of the greatest figure skating shows for sure with great casts, great atmosphere, and so many good quality fan videos and loads of pictures/information coming from it. So, whoever will be at this year's show in May are the last skaters who get the opportunity to skate in it. Sadly no Virtue/Moir, it seems, and no many other skaters. I know that this is very egoistic, but as a figure skating fan who also likes show skating I can't help but be regretful.
    Last edited by lauravvv; 03-10-2014 at 05:18 PM.

vCash

Actually it's not, english translate can be very confusing, lol This will be her farewell show as an active skater, since she retired, not the last ice show ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    I am glad he doesn't love men.
    so many gossips linking him to top actresses in korea.. i hope it's not true..

the only fact is.. he's a catholic.. i guess he has the blessing of yuna's family..

Quote Originally Posted by clairecloutier View Post
    I hope it isn't true . . . But the article says the announcement was from her agency. I thought she'd go on doing her show in Korea for many years to come, or even expanding it now that she's retired from competitive skating. And I was hoping she'd skate in some shows outside Korea, too. Yuna is always surprising us, isn't she? I guess maybe she is ready to put skating behind her once and for all?
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Yes, that's really sad. As both someone who likes her skating, and a figure skating fan in general I was hoping to see her skate in 'All That Skate' and other shows, as well as to see many great skaters in 'ATS' for years to come. It has been one of the greatest figure skating shows for sure with great casts, great atmosphere, and so many good quality fan videos and loads of pictures/information coming from it. So, whoever will be at this year's show in May are the last skaters who get the opportunity to skate in it. Sadly no Virtue/Moir, it seems, and no many other skaters. I know that this is very egoistic, but as a figure skating fan who also likes show skating I can't help but be regretful.

let me clarify this.. the farewell ice show is not the last ice show of yuna.. but a farewell ice show as a competitive skater..meaning a retirement event..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast