Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I don't know. How in the world is the American Idol kid still on the show? His drag is, by far, the most amateur of the bunch. I see 10 girls a night walking around that look and act just like him. Is it because he has somewhat of a name?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    There is so much filler and cannon fodder and of course they eliminate one of the few interesting queens with an actual POV. Of course I saw it coming but I disapprove.

But I highly approve of Linda Blair. I'm going to watch Savage Streets and Savage Island as soon as I get home this afternoon.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    linda blair had some work done and doesnt really look like herself

what is the love affair w adore? she basically made zero effort two wks in a row. he is a pretty, pretty boy but as a girl looks like a garbage pail kid.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Garbage Pail realness! I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of Sharon Needles' influences. Marty Gras would be a great drag name.

I don't disagree about Adore, but at least her unprepared and clueless act is consistent. I'll take that, as a POV, over meth eyebrows and alarmingly low BMI any day.

So far I am highly underwhelmed by Courtney Act. There are at least three Chris Lilley characters that represent Australian female impersonation better.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i suspect there is a singing challenge coming up for courtney and adore. unless adore learned to sing since he was on idol, i dont expect much.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    The preview for the next episode confirms that there is a singing challenge next week, and Adore still can't sing.

I hate to admit this, but I actually watched Idol when Danny was on it (although I don't think I've seen a single episode from any later seasons). I find Danny/Adore a lot less irritating on Drag Race, which isn't really saying much.

Skating-related observation: RuPaul's wig was rivaling Siobhan Heekin-Canedy for most troubling roots of 2014.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i wonder if he ever sang on that rosie odonnell cruise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    linda blair had some work done and doesnt really look like herself

what is the love affair w adore? she basically made zero effort two wks in a row. he is a pretty, pretty boy but as a girl looks like a garbage pail kid.
    My issue with Linda Blair was her body. She needs to lift weights, seriously. The arms were horrible.

I, for some reason like Adore. I"m not in love with him but I kind of like him. I'm completely over Gia Gunn. I was so happy with Bianca READ her.

Bianca and Darianne had the best lines of the night. Both remarks towards Trinity. Darianne's remarks regarding Trinity messing up her line "I may end up punching her in her BOX if she does not stop f**king up the lines". Bianca's remarks regarding Trinity and her Beyonce issues. "Trinity looks more like Sammy Davis Jr. in a Beyonce wig, let's face it"

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/100...tml#id=1723824
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think we can all agree that gia is really annoying. even more annoying than she is in love with herself. i cant remember who called her cross eyed kimora lee simmons but i'm still laughing at it.

vCash
    i think we can all agree that gia is really annoying. even more annoying than she is in love with herself. i cant remember who called her cross eyed kimora lee simmons but i'm still laughing at it.
    MILK made the remark I think.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I think Gia may be the dumbest queen ever on the show and that is saying something.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    gia really seems to revel in her stupidity too, like if she could find a way to be dumber she's go for it

vCash
    Sorry, I only caught some snippets of the show, why the hate on Gia Gunn? That comment about her and KLS was funny, tho.

vCash
    gia really seems to revel in her stupidity too, like if she could find a way to be dumber she's go for it
    She just trying to serve authentic tilapia realness (i.e. be dull and cheap)!

It reminds me of contestants on Project Runway that think they should embrace the fact that they've chosen not to learn technical jargon and techniques. You don't deserve a prize for willful ignorance!

If somebody asked Gia about Paris is Burning, she'd probably be worried about Chanel accessories being destroyed by the flames.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan123 View Post
    Sorry, I only caught some snippets of the show, why the hate on Gia Gunn? That comment about her and KLS was funny, tho.
    even by drag race contestant standards, she is long on bitchy and arrogance and short on talent. to quote vivacious. girl that's not cute.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    if i get a nap in, i'll see pandora and bianca on sat. i'll let you know if they say anything show related. they prob wont. as opposed to mimi who totally said she was sashaying away the following week.

vCash
    OK. Last night's episode:

I liked the concept of a Broadway performance. It really forced those queens to show talent; Group #1 easily superior to Group #2. Courtney Act can totally perform! I'm also becoming incredibly impressed w/ Ben de la Creme.

I think the right gal went home (again)

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    ita that courtney and ben were great and i'm ok w april going home. adore wasnt as bad as i expected her to be but she was way overpraised for being at best slightly above average (again)

i saw bianca this weekend and she was fabulous. very polished and funny.

vCash
    If Santino thinks Adore is a wonderful singer and performer, I bet he'd have a fatal orgasm if he ever watched Eurovision.

Looking forward to Snatch Game next week. I doubt anyone will fulfill my long-time fantasy and do Sandra Lee, but Bianca as Judge Judy has the potential to be awesome.

Laganja is a toxic cocktail of self-obsession, insecurity, and ramptant obnoxiousness. Anyone got a good name for that? I nominate Borderline Personalitini.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i wasnt wearing my glasses, but i think i saw a bette davis in the front row, i hope so

i'd wear a borderline personalitini t shirt

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast