Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    According to Wikipedia no one's doing Bette, but I hope they're wrong.

Darienne doing Paula Deen could be great. I'm also excited to see Milk as Julia Child.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    oh it must have been

Spoiler

then. i expect ben and bianca to be really good at snatch game.

i think a lot of them have potential. i can say im not looking forward to adore and trinity. gia could go either way since she is impersonating her spirit animal.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i thought trinity was even worse than gia but escaped the B2 somehow, not that i will miss gia. it's weird how many seem to have never seen snatch game. it's like when the non swimmers go on survivor.

i would have had no idea that adore was supposed to be anna nicole smith if she hadnt said so, southern accents arent really hard. she sounded like someone who just came out of a come.

maggie smith, theresa giudice and judge judy were my favorites
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    she sounded like someone who just came out of a come.
    Freudian typo! (I say that as someone who's had a lifelong typo problem.)

I didn't think Adore was horrible, but I couldn't stop thinking about Anna Nicole's stunning performance in Skyscraper, which may have influenced my perception, especially when combined with beer.

There were a lot of winners--Ben, Bianca, Darienne all stood out to me. I refuse to believe the Real Housewives are anything other than self-parody (the same goes for Kim K and Rachel Zoe). I would be nostalgic for the days when gay icons were actually inspiring, except I wasn't born yet.

More importantly, Laganja needs to ride off on a wave of hair gel, poppers, and bile.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    laganja is a delicate mess. you know you have issues when gia is the voice of reason.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Laganja is ridiculous. They were far nicer than I would have been when she started saying Adore hurt her feelings but she didn't know when or how.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Snatch game is always fun and good at separating the wheat from the chaff. It's like a mid term exam, and it's perplexing how anyone can join the show without a plan in place. It's like the one challenge you can plan for.

Even in her post-show interview with Michelle, Gia came up with a third celebrity idea but like the previous two, it fell flat because she had no answer as to how she'd pull it off. Trinity was given a free pass though, as her niki Minaj was non existent. I can't even say it was bad, as there was nothing there to even criticize.

Joslyn and Darianne are my two good surprises as they both are proving to be much better than I thought they'd be at first. Estranja and Milk are bad surprises, as they are both much more one dimensional and dull than I assumed at first. Worst Julia Child send up EVER!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by berthesghost View Post
    S
    Joslyn and Darianne are my two good surprises as they both are proving to be much better than I thought they'd be at first. Estranja and Milk are bad surprises, as they are both much more one dimensional and dull than I assumed at first. Worst Julia Child send up EVER!
    ita with all that

and i wonder how much of snatch game is cut out since nicki minaj really was non existant. or did she just have to stick around long enough for her big reveal?

vCash
    Love the Snatch Game!

I can agree w/ the results - Ben de la Creme is becoming the dark horse in this competition - Maggie Smith was great. I also liked Adore Delano as Anna Nicole Smith and Bianca del Rio as Judge Judy. I don't think Milk as Julia Child along w/ her Ru-as-a-man get-up were THAT bad. It was flat, but not horrible. I would give Milk points for thinking outside the box, and I would put Trinity below Milk.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i didnt see the big deal about ru as a man costume since they didnt give them a set group of looks to pick from

however, the look didnt really remind me of ru but of that odd dancing guy in the 6 flaggs commercial

vCash
    @olympic, did you mean "black horse" I'm gonna miss Gia's malapropisms!

I think the ru as a boy issue was mostly consistency. The ripped someone in a previous season for daring to do boy drag during runway... Milan maybe? And they also ripped Alaska for doing boy drag, but that wasn't runway, that was a comedy challenge, appropriate, and also very funny. OT but all of these female only skits thru do are kinda unrealistic. Anywho, they just came off as hypocrites for giving milk a pass.

vCash
    @olympic, did you mean "black horse" I'm gonna miss Gia's malapropisms!

I think the ru as a boy issue was mostly consistency. The ripped someone in a previous season for daring to do boy drag during runway... Milan maybe? And they also ripped Alaska for doing boy drag, but that wasn't runway, that was a comedy challenge, appropriate, and also very funny. OT but all of these female only skits thru do are kinda unrealistic. Anywho, they just came off as hypocrites for giving milk a pass.
    I thought the proper term was 'dark horse' for someone who has an outside shot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    I thought the proper term was 'dark horse' for someone who has an outside shot
    it is. During one of the Gia talking head segments where the producers are always trying to correct her, to no avail, she incorrectly insists it's "black horse"

vCash
    it is. During one of the Gia talking head segments where the producers are always trying to correct her, to no avail, she incorrectly insists it's "black horse"
    LOL

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i was shocked when gia was insulted when someone, i think joslyn, said she was ignorant. she seemed to revel in her ignorance. im going to see some of the season 6 cast in a couple of wks. i cant remember if gia is on the bill. i'm curious to see if she has more redeeming qualities live.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i was shocked when gia was insulted when someone, i think joslyn, said she was ignorant. she seemed to revel in her ignorance. im going to see some of the season 6 cast in a couple of wks. i cant remember if gia is on the bill. i'm curious to see if she has more redeeming qualities live.
    I bet that Gia is good/great live as she has the look down and can lipsink/perform. It's only when she opens her mouth to offer opinions that ones jaw drops.

I had assumed her overreaction to "ignorant" is because she hears it a lot, most often probably not said as nicely as joslyn said it, and has just focused on it as hate speak, like "fat" or "stupid" etc.. In the context of the show, joslyn's remark almost came off as constructive criticism, but I'm sure Gia has heard many an angry queen scream "you're so f$&@ing ignorant!" at her in a backstage rage that she just sees it as an attack. I think she has no clue how blunt she is. I know people like that: they say the bluntest most insensitive things all the time, but are super over sensitive about what people say about them.

vCash
    So milk is toast.

I don't see how trinity and laganja are not the next two to go.

Joslyn is the only strong queen left who hasn't won a challenge.

vCash
    Darienne Lake was serving Jan Terri realness in the rap video, and in this context I don't think that's a good thing. She is becoming wildly unlikable. Her library reading was unfunny and mean-spirited. Bring back Jujubee!

Totally agree that Trinity and Laganja need to go. Laganja may be the least tolerable contestant since Phi Phi.

vCash
    I"m starting to like Adore. She is really talented queen. I don't know why Darianne does not like Ben DLC. I really starting to like Joselyn too. Bianca, Ben, Joselyn are my favorites.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post
    I don't know why Darianne does not like Ben DLC.
    Ru loves all that pop psychology/self help stuff but sometimes it gets kinda heavy. The three lowest queens are currently consumed by low self-esteem. Thank god the trinity/Bianca feud quieted down. Laganja seems consumed by jealousy of Adore. And Darianne is so intimidated by Ben's two strong wins, she's ready to push him down a staircase alla showgirls.
    I really starting to like Joselyn too.
    She was hysterical in the library challenge. That reverse cowgirl joke was classic! Darianne wasn't that funny, way too mean and petty IMO, but Ru seemed to laugh.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast