Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    any football player this season? Richard Sherman? I wish TJ Oshie could but he is still playing hockey until like April or May.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    On the radio, I heard one of those celebrity gossip "coming up in a few" things where they said something like 'the real reason Brooke Burke is gone and its not a good break' or something like that. I waited 15 minutes until I had to go so never heard the story. So anyone know "the real reason"? (other than all the reasons we FSU people already have)

vCash
    Couldn't stand Brooke, and I'm glad she's gone. But Erin Andrews is annoying too. Didn't Stacy Kiebler fill the spot for a show or two? I thought she was quite good.

Thank goodness the band and singers are finally gone! I had wondered forever why they didn't just play the music recording.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    New Dancing With the Stars Cast Includes (see below) Sources Say

Are we supposed to use spoiler tags about who is on this season? Just in case:

Spoiler

NAY for the former, YAY for the latter.
    I'm fine with your "nay" person as long as there are plenty of spouse and in-law shots. Hopefully they've aged well

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Oh, darn, without Brooke who will slobber over Derek and whoever his partner is this season? (Maybe Derek finally got a restraining order...)

vCash
    Amazing...first Christina Milian gets nuked from her Sprint Sky Box for The Voice, and now Brook Burke-Charvet leaves DWTS. Hallelujah! Added to that the possibility that Scott Hamilton is finally, finally on the way out at NBC. Oh frabjous day, caloo calay.

vCash
    I have a "rumor list" from our local ABC affiliate. Since it's not confirmed, do I have to use spoiler tag? I don't know how to do that.

vCash
    A "rumor list" is what this thread is about! So go ahead and share.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    A "rumor list" is what this thread is about! So go ahead and share.
    Ok then! Here's what our station is saying:

NeNe Leakes
    Candace Cameron Bure
    Cody Simpson
    Sean Avery (NY Ranger)
    Dan Cortese
    Sharon Osbourne
    Juan Pablo Galavis (The Bachelor)
    Bruce Jenner
    Ray Lewis (Baltimore Ravens)
    Kelly Brook
    Tim Tebow
    Carla Hall
    Stuart Scott
    Jaclyn Smith
    and.....

Meryl & Charlie!!!

I could handle almost anyone on this list except Juan Pablo. Yuck! I really hope that rumor isn't true.

vCash
    Word is no Juan Pablo because of his bad publicity. Gay slurs and 2 gals dumping HIM on The Bachelor.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    Word is no Juan Pablo because of his bad publicity. Gay slurs and 2 gals dumping HIM on The Bachelor.
    I hope that's true!!!! He's awful!!

vCash
    I'll watch if Tebow is in.

vCash
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    I thought I read something a few weeks ago on Twitter about Meryl and/or Charlie wanting to be on if asked. While I would love to see either of them, I don't want there to be all of the "ringer" backlash that would come from being ice DANCERS.

vCash
    Oh gosh, there would be ton of people crying "ringer" over M/C. But then again, that hasn't exactly stopped them from casting people like Zendaya and Corbin Bleu who are, by definition, DANCERS. They may also act, but that's not how they landed their main gigs, lol.

But as a skating fan, how on earth could you choose between Meryl and Charlie with who to vote for? And you would have to; too much vote splitting and they'd both get eliminated. I think Charlie would probably win the public vote because he's so outgoing.

vCash
    Meryl and Charlie are listed as being on the Stars on Ice Tour which starts in April. I don't guess they are doing this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I thought I read something a few weeks ago on Twitter about Meryl and/or Charlie wanting to be on if asked. While I would love to see either of them, I don't want there to be all of the "ringer" backlash that would come from being ice DANCERS.
    ^^This. I totally agree. I actually posted in another thread that if DWTS wants a skater, I'd much prefer Jason Brown. He would be AMAZING!!!! He has also established a rather large following outside of the skating comminity- not really sure Meryl & Charlie have done that.

vCash
    Of that list above, I have no clue who 6 of them are.

So if that list turns out fairly accurate, who is the ringer going to be with Derek and/or Mark?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Meryl and Charlie are listed as being on the Stars on Ice Tour which starts in April. I don't guess they are doing this season.
    Well, Evan did both, didn't he? It's not outside the realm of possibility.

Oh, and Meryl would dance with Derek, of course! :p It's the only way she'd have even the slightest chance of beating Charlie, lol.

Anyway, I'd love to see them on the show but I dunno if ABC will spring for that level of a "ringer" just yet. I was actually thinking that if they were going to choose a skater to be on the show, they might pick Ashley Wagner because she has personality, lives in the area (no relocation), and while she didn't win gold she did get a nice bit of internet meme buzz, so she's not entirely unknown. Jason, there's no way he would do the show; I don't think Kori would let him, lol! It would derail his next season so badly it would hardly be worth it.

vCash
    Meryl with Derek and Charlie with Julianne. Now that would be fun.

vCash
    Looking over the rumor list I see several possible partners for Tristan and Tony.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast