Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    BTW I thought the Blurred Lines singer had way more potential than the rocker guy. And he was purty. I would have loved to see what one of the judges could have done with him. I think song choice did him in.
    I agree that he had potential. I hope he takes some of their advice and comes back later with a better choice.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Does Shakira turn for every singer (if anyone turns)?

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I suspect Adam wanted country girl to annoy Blake. I don't think that was the best choice for her.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    I think they had better singers last night but I did like Deja a lot. The white teenager with 3 sisters was Danielle Bradberry 2.0. I didn't think she was good enough. I can't even remember if anyone turned for her. The guy with the handlebar was awful. I was surprised they wanted him back. And the guy who likes Sinatra & Bennett was pretty good but he needs to loosen up. No one else was memorable enough for me to remember. Oh yes, the country girl, she has absolutely no nerves. I couldn't believe she could chat with all the judges & sit in their chairs - I would have been a quivering mess. She was pretty good although I hate that song.

vCash
    DVR'd the episodes so I could ff through the sob stories. It was nicer that way. Not really sure I have a favorite yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    I suspect Adam wanted country girl to annoy Blake. I don't think that was the best choice for her.
    ITA. Why would a country singer choose Adam if they wanted someone with connections in Nashville? Dumb. And she chose Adam because he fought for her. Do these contestants not watch this show? How can anyone not know by now that Adam is the best salesman on the show and that your best chance of going home earlier is to be on his team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    Blake may "steal" her later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    ITA. Why would a country singer choose Adam if they wanted someone with connections in Nashville? Dumb. And she chose Adam because he fought for her. Do these contestants not watch this show? How can anyone not know by now that Adam is the best salesman on the show and that your best chance of going home earlier is to be on his team?
    She is the type that goes on The Bachelor thinking that it is about true love, I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I think they had better singers last night but I did like Deja a lot. The white teenager with 3 sisters was Danielle Bradberry 2.0. I didn't think she was good enough. I can't even remember if anyone turned for her. The guy with the handlebar was awful. I was surprised they wanted him back. And the guy who likes Sinatra & Bennett was pretty good but he needs to loosen up. No one else was memorable enough for me to remember. Oh yes, the country girl, she has absolutely no nerves. I couldn't believe she could chat with all the judges & sit in their chairs - I would have been a quivering mess. She was pretty good although I hate that song.
    I like Deja a lot too! She's my favorite this season so far as she has exactly the kind of voice and style that I love--clear, pure tone with good phrasing and a sense of personal style. Yup, I think Shakira and Usher turned for Danielle Bradbery Jr., who ended up going with Usher.

vCash
    wrong thread

vCash
    Anyone else watching?

We're starting off with a story. Surprised?

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    The garbage man has a good voice even if he's not much to look at.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    Louisiana guy has a nice voice, but I don't care for the song choice. I don't think there's much to work with. I would love to hear him sing something else, so I'm glad Shakira hit her button.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I enjoyed Twistin' guy more than the first singer. I'm not sure what his range will be, but I liked him. I'm glad Shakira turned.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i'm glad twistin is moving on. they take worse people every night.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I was really surprised that Shakira was the only one that turned given some of their other chair turns.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    The nanny has weird pronounciation, but a nice voice.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Nanny sort of annoys me. Her quirkiness didn't sound natural to me.

vCash
    I'm surprised they didn't go for comedy guy.

vCash
    I want to see Usher hit the button with his foot.

There you go, Usher hit the button just as the song ended.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast