Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzytalent View Post
    Exactly. This museksk8r sure is a retard, with more f-ed up WTF logic than an ISU council member. Maybe he/she should join the ISU, would fit right in there.
    Thank you very much. If the likes of you find me to be a retard, then I must obviously be doing and saying something right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbd1235 View Post
    I'm actually really excited to see what Ashley Wagner can do over the next few years. There were so many changes with her this year, I can hardly imagine that any of them have had a chance to sink in. I can't wait to see what dedicated full-time training with Rafael can do for her. Plus it's going to be really interesting what she does for programs/choreo.

Same can be said for Gracie. She's improved a lot, I'm excited to see what a future with Frank Carroll will bring.
    Me too

vCash
    Ladies: Karen Chen, Radionova, Sakhanovich (and seeing who survives the Russian bloodbaths in general), Zijun Li, Kim Hae-Jin and So-Youn Park
    Men: Denis Ten, Han Yan, Nathan Chen (will he get the quad?)
    Pairs: Kayne/O'Shea, Scimea/Knierim
    Dance: Will I/K become consistent and dominate? Also Hurtado/Diaz, Paul/Islam, Hawayek/Baker, Lewis/Bye

vCash
    Aliona Savchenko finding a new partner and getting back to the top of the podium. I don't even mind if she starts representing Azerbaijan.
    The development of Papadakis & Cizeron and Hurtado & Diaz.
    Stolbova & Klimov becoming big rivals to Volosozhar & Trankov (assuming they'll stay).
    Sotnikova, Lipnitskaya, Radionova, Gold and Edmunds battling out for major titles.
    Tuktamysheva and Gachinsky getting back on track.
    Yuzuru with better costumes

vCash
    Lipnitskaya, Radionova, and Proklova!

As someone said above, a new dance team of V/M's caliber emerging from juniors... and I/K leaving Morozov... well, one can dream.

vCash
    Men: Nathan Chen, Jason Brown, Denis Ten (I'm hoping he can stay relatively injury-free and get all of his other stuff together so he can really begin to dominate.)
    Ladies: Seeing how the Russian ladies do during this quad, Polina Edmunds
    Pairs: S/K and S/H!
    Dance: Seeing what dance teams can really rise to the occasion, knowing I/K will be up there but looking to see who else really emerges.

vCash
    Hoping for a Russian rivalry between I/K and B/S and seeing if I/K are more confident and consistent.Will B/S have better programmes next season ?
    P/C to rise up the rank's and be France number one's.
    For D/W to stay on.
    I don't know who will be my next uber dance couple after letting P/B go .I wonder who will grab my attention ?
    Could be S/Z or P/C or perhaps I/K or B/S Going to be interesting.

vCash
    I want a triple axel and a triple/triple/triple in ladies, and I want to see less leopard print and more bedazzled eye makeup. I also want to see Lipniskaya do a I-spin into a bielman all on one foot.

I want a beautiful proper spiral position with an over-abundance of un-assisted stretch without lazy back and shoulder posture to make a comeback. I want voids like Stolbova and Klimov's "Addams Family" program, I'd like ground-breaking push the sport forward fresh choreography. I want Johnny and Tara to bring back NBC grandprix coverage, I think they could keep enough viewers if they were put in charge of production/themes/everything with Terry as their sidekick and babysitter. There's a lot they could do to bring viewers into figure skating again, but sadly Davis/White's gold probably won't be enough to do it.

vCash
    Not any russian Lady, for me. I don't like their style, nor the direction Figure Skating is going to take with them.
    I hope another Country will give us interesting ladies.

vCash
    I am looking forward to seeing Polina Edmunds and Nathan Chen develop, and seeing some new blood move up from juniors in other countries as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by briancoogaert View Post
    Not any russian Lady, for me. I don't like their style, nor the direction Figure Skating is going to take with them.
    I hope another Country will give us interesting ladies.
    Me too! I have nothing against Russians, but I don't like the direction all the Russian girl up-and-comers are taking the sport. It's just a personal preference for me and I know it's not one that's unanimously shared.

I find young Russian skaters too acrobatic and soul-less. Maybe they'll grow and the acrobats will learn to skate from the soul, who knows! But that said, I think Radionova has something wonderful inside of her, so long as she can survive growth!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234