Banned Member
    vCash

An Ode to Julia/ Ode to My Youth

When we were young, we wanted to change the world. Now we only want to be a part of it. There is a moment when we each lose our childhood. You know those moments—when you noticed how the snow glistens at night, and there is a new moon, and you feel as if you are not on Earth, and in the midst of that euphoria you also feel that sense of lost, even though you do not know what it is that you have actually lost. You remember? You remember childhood as this magical place and time…with no delusions, no projections, no worriment over the trivialities of life. How on earth did no one ever teach us to let go? But they only teach you to acquire one thing after another. Yet no one ever teaches us how to let go of this relinquishing love. But everybody wants you to be special. Everybody wants you to be high. So they throw you in the deep end, and you’re in trouble—but you have to try and find your own way out. Some people want to see you suffer. Some people want to see you fall. They know you need the pain so much. That is why I had loved to get you high. Others want to see you last—just so they can charge you with the rescue blues. …But keep in touch, ‘cause I won’t charge you for my rescue blues.

vCash
    Somewhere Ryan Adams is crying a single tear while drawing a heart on his hand with a Sharpie.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerobicidal View Post
    Somewhere Ryan Adams is crying a single tear while drawing a heart on his hand with a Sharpie.
    +1