Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1016
  1. #441

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    Posts
    2,468
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1968
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymgr View Post
    Why can't I ffw it?
    I haven't been able to fast forward any of the NBC streams. I read they wait until after the primetime broadcast to add the controls? I've lost my patience with it so I don't know if it's true.

  2. #442

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,152
    vCash
    862
    Rep Power
    5668
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    https://twitter.com/irenissi/status/...241472/photo/1

    Olympic Champions group photo.

    What is Max wearing? He looks like a fan who wandered into the picture of skaters.
    He was inspired by RL's Team USA ceremony gear.

  3. #443
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,616
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    Times sure have changed when the ice dancers are wearing the most normal looking costumes

  4. #444

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    Posts
    2,468
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1968
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    https://twitter.com/irenissi/status/...241472/photo/1

    Olympic Champions group photo.

    What is Max wearing? He looks like a fan who wandered into the picture of skaters.
    That sweater!

  5. #445

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,152
    vCash
    862
    Rep Power
    5668
    Quote Originally Posted by literaryfreak View Post
    I haven't been able to fast forward any of the NBC streams. I read they wait until after the primetime broadcast to add the controls? I've lost my patience with it so I don't know if it's true.
    Well that sucks. I was not aware of this nifty feature. So I guess we'll have to bear through Tom and Tracy's babbling at primetime. Hopefully, some kind soul can upload the BBC broadcast somewhere.

  6. #446

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    13,498
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    42165
    I think that this is the IOC feed; for those who can access it:
    http://stream.nbcolympics.com/olympi...4833/?ctx=citi

  7. #447
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,775
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5115
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

  8. #448
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,474
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Here are a few more photos from the gala:

    http://theicedancekingdom.tumblr.com...-davis-charlie
    Thank you! I want this as a poster.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/dddb4d729...toyo2_1280.jpg

  9. #449

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    Posts
    2,468
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1968
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Here are a few more photos from the gala:

    http://theicedancekingdom.tumblr.com...-davis-charlie
    That last picture is straight up Beyond the Sea. It feels like they used moves from every year of their senior career (I saw a POTO lift, etc). A recap of their career? I may check this hypothesis later.

  10. #450
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    953
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Those are beautiful pictures. And I love this person's wallpaper!

  11. #451
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,775
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5115
    Quote Originally Posted by literaryfreak View Post
    That last picture is straight up Beyond the Sea. It feels like they used moves from every year of their senior career (I saw a POTO lift, etc). A recap of their career? I may check this hypothesis later.
    There was a DF lift and a Schez lift!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

  12. #452
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    953
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    What time will the NBC highlights show start? Thank you.

  13. #453

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    17,615
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessiebanana View Post
    Thank you! I want this as a poster.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/dddb4d729...toyo2_1280.jpg
    Oh, me too!!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

  14. #454
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,775
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5115
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia2013 View Post
    What time will the NBC highlights show start? Thank you.
    Regular NBC primetime broadcast starts at 8:00 EST, where they'll show M&C for sure. Then there's a one-hour gala special from midnight-1:00am EST on NBC
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

  15. #455
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    935
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    https://twitter.com/irenissi/status/...241472/photo/1

    Olympic Champions group photo.

    What is Max wearing? He looks like a fan who wandered into the picture of skaters.


    Hahahaha...good one!

  16. #456

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    151
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I wonder if they'll do any other shows while they're in NY doing Colbert...

    I was just reading Us Weekly on my flight home, and there's a picture of Charlie and Meryl in the new issue (different from last week's) mentioning that they won the gold medal and with a small blurb saying nothing really new. It does mention that Charlie wants to go to law school, and Meryl wants to go to grad school, but she's not sure for what.

    Does Charlie have a facebook account?

  17. #457
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    953
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Regular NBC primetime broadcast starts at 8:00 EST, where they'll show M&C for sure. Then there's a one-hour gala special from midnight-1:00am EST on NBC
    Thanks, TanithandBenfan!

  18. #458
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,775
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5115
    When will they be on Colbert?

    TODAY show said they'll be skating on their show sometime this week.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

  19. #459
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    953
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    When will they be on Colbert?

    TODAY show said they'll be skating on their show sometime this week.
    The "Colbert Report" website listed Meryl and Charlie as their guests for Feb. 26.

  20. #460
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,775
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5115
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia2013 View Post
    The "Colbert Report" website listed Meryl and Charlie as their guests for Feb. 26.
    Thanks!! So cool!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •