Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

vCash
    Great for them to do this show and see how many people like there skating.
    I think Tessa said -how it's great.just perform for you (fans). I think she mean all that pressure performing for judges.
    So now I hope they will have good rest, relax and will enjoy skating for people, who like them and I hope they will made something cool for CSOI. Hope without Zoueva

vCash
    The pressure's off for now. I'm sure they will totally enjoy just doing shows, and giving their fans further chances to see them skate. I hope they get to do some "kicka$$" programs of their choosing in the future.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    how are they going to bring all those flowers back to Canada?
    They're not.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    i will certainly miss seeing v/m do competitive programs, and the regularity of seeing them in the amateur circuit (since the rest of the world will never know where to see videos of v/m in varied shows).

but i certainly welcome seeing their professional development. i hope they branch out more, maybe work with different choreographers--maybe even chris dean. would love to see them do more avant-garde programs that won't see the light of day in the amateur circuit

vCash
    Pictures from the Olympic Champions show http://sport.mos.ru/presscenter/mediagallery/39006/

vCash

vCash
    http://ssi2014.jp/performer/

Scott & Tessa are listed as performers for the Superstars on Ice show in Sapporo on 7th-9th April.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by morqet View Post

Scott & Tessa are listed as performers for the Superstars on Ice show in Sapporo on 7th-9th April.
    Is this before CSOI?

vCash
    First show for CSOI is April 25.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by morqet View Post

Great!

vCash
    This show just after WCh. Interesting.

vCash
    I think a great show for Tessa and Scott to be in would be Opera on Ice, that Carolina Kostner organizes in Verona every year. They could maybe dance to Romeo and Juliet, besides I don't think they have been that often in Italy, which is a beautiful country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta24 View Post
    I think a great show for Tessa and Scott to be in would be Opera on Ice, that Carolina Kostner organizes in Verona every year. They could maybe dance to Romeo and Juliet, besides I don't think they have been that often in Italy, which is a beautiful country.
    I love Opera on Ice - it's always so well done. And they might actually get to do it this year seeing as they're (probably) retiring. IIRC, it's always been held just as the season's getting started?

vCash
    Will be great to see them skating go beautidull and powerfull music from Opera.

vCash
    I think it would be a REAL tragedy if we never get to see them do Romeo and Juliet. : I can't think of any two skaters that would be more perfect performing that piece (which is an all time favorite of mine). Retire, don't retire, whatever, but for the love of all things, skate to R&J!!!

ETA: Several skaters who had said they wouldn't be going to worlds have changed their minds...come on T&S, jump on the bandwagon!
    Last edited by MissJD; 02-26-2014 at 07:54 PM.

vCash
    Who changed their minds?

vCash
    Sadly, I think the only way they're going to Worlds is if Skate Canada gifted them a small island each.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJD View Post
    I think it would be a REAL tragedy if we never get to see them do Romeo and Juliet. : I can't think of any two skaters that would be more perfect performing that piece (which is an all time favorite of mine). Retire, don't retire, whatever, but for the love of all things, skate to R&J!!!

ETA: Several skaters who had said they wouldn't be going to worlds have changed their minds...come on T&S, jump on the bandwagon!
    What for? So they can lose again? No lol.

Somebody wanted a pic of Tessa and Scott in the plane with their medals: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...02866397_n.jpg. They look so tired.

Somebody tweet Carolina to invite Tessa and Scott to her show. I also hope they do all that skate.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    What for? So they can lose again? No lol.
    It'd be pretty pointless for them to go really - it isn't as if the judges are miraculously going to appreciate them again. And since the plan for I&K to be second and poised to replace DW is already in motion, they'd risk being third. I for one won't be watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Somebody tweet Carolina to invite Tessa and Scott to her show. I also hope they do all that skate.
    O, hope they will be in Caro show. Its Opera on Ice or just Carolina show?
    I wish they will skate in all that skate yoo.
    They will doing SOI in Japan.
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/soi2014/#

But i cant translate, when in where this show will be.

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast