Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Interesting that Jian Ghomeshi with them. Just listened to interview with him. So unbelievably touching for Scott to tell Tessa that no matter what they did she should remember he loves her. Way to go Scott!

vCash
    Yes, he is. Did Scott turn to Tessa on second gif?
    If they will skate exibition to that show in Russia this will be slow romantic piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0mcrf0lWME
    Because PG used this music.
    But where did you find news about exibitions?

vCash
    Sorry, another "Where is this from?" http://ohyeahvirtuemoirgifs.tumblr.com/post/77282511485 Thanks in advance!!

LOVE their reaction to watching the hockey game. They seem like such a close group... can only imagine what the men's game will be like tomorrow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Yes, he is. Did Scott turn to Tessa on second gif?
    If they will skate exibition to that show in Russia this will be slow romantic piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0mcrf0lWME
    Because PG used this music.
    But where did you find news about exibitions?
    Yea he did! Lol that was cute…the whole team was.

Lol let's not joke about the Jian thing. I'm sure he's a good person but he needs to look for someone his own age lol.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post

Lol let's not joke about the Jian thing. I'm sure he's a good person but he needs to look for someone his own age lol.
    Hahahahaha I just spit my water everywhere!

vCash
    I know... he's 46! Not that he seems to know it, he's still clinging to his brief stint as a very minor Canadian rock musician 20 years ago. (Sorry, my dislike for Jian Gomeshi knows know bounds. It's a family thing. My father is that he has anything to do with presenting Olympic coverage.) Luckily I don't think he's what Tessa is looking for!

vCash
    I think Denny Morrison may be interested also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    I think Denny Morrison may be interested also.
    He's got a long time girlfriend.

I didn't know Jian was 46, he could pass for at least 15 years younger. Also as with about 80% of the things on the show, I'm pretty sure the Jian/Tessa flirtation was completely fabricated by the show's editing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    I was shocked at thePCS for Sotnikova.
    Funny how Kurt and Carol point to things like skating skills, transitions, etc. in justifying why they thought Yuna should have been first. I guess that silly stuff only matters in singles and pairs skating.
    Oh how i wish V&M skated for Russia--they would be treated like royalty rather than abandoned by their own federation and 'experts' like Carol, Kurt, and PJ.
    I wondered for a while if Skate Canada had been politicking for Patrick and throwing V&M under the bus in order to do so. But after seeing Patrick's PCS here, i am rethinking that (not complaining about the final result--Hanyu deserves it). Is this federation just complacent? Lazy? Incompetent? I hope V&M continue skating and defect to Russia!
    What's up with that? They went out of their way to justify the results in both SD and FD, and I thought they simply didn't want to rock the boat. But no, results can be questioned.

I have never seen a team so unsupported by their skating media than V/M, it's amazing. I know D/W are exciting to watch and have a style that appeals to North American viewers but when you get way more support from the Russian broadcast team than your own, that's just weird. Then again, Carol's team has a lot of the same weaknesses as D/W and Kurt knows nothing about ice dance. D/W's gold was also expected while Sotnikova's goes against the established PCS scores she was supposed to get. It's like people have gotten so used to D/W pulling in huge scores that they can't even be questioned anymore, not even when V/M skate by far the best they have ever skated (we all know scores are comparative, even if they're not meant to be).

vCash
    On the cover of Hello! Canada this week:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg8mGqOCYAAB32Y.jpg

Still making the covers even though they got silver, LOL. (Not that there's many gold medal winners to pick from in Sochi this year for Canada, oop.)
    Last edited by princeton123; 02-20-2014 at 10:04 PM.

vCash
    Cover of Hello Canada https://twitter.com/hellocanada/stat...09584724074496. Hoping Patrick gets some love soon.

Denny Morrison does have a longtime girlfriend. He probably shouldn't be tweeting Tessa Virtue is his favorite Olympian lol.

ETA: oops didn't see your post above!
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Cover of Hello Canada https://twitter.com/hellocanada/stat...09584724074496. Hoping Patrick gets some love soon.

Denny Morrison does have a longtime girlfriend. He probably shouldn't be tweeting Tessa Virtue is his favorite Olympian lol.

Great! Happy to see TS have media support in Canada - my mom always talked - they are such a good looking couple
    I think Tessa is a Star of Olimpic team Canada.

vCash

Lol! Imagine my surprise when in googling tessa and scott denny's name was suggested along side Tessa's. Reminds me of emma watson's good natured complaint during the height of the harry potter movie fame regarding uk tabloids turning every freaking guy pictured with or near her into her rumored BF. Lol!

vCash
    When I saw Morrison with them, I thought perhaps he might be the speed skater she was rumored to be going with for a while.....guess not. And I guess it's none of my business anyway lol.

Nice that they have a write up in "Hello". I'll have to check out the newstands and get one.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Lmao! Especially the first one…oh Scott. Andrew is blocking Tessa in the second one. Hopefully we get some great shots from tomorrow's game as well.

vCash
    Lmao! Especially the first one…oh Scott. Andrew is blocking Tessa in the second one. Hopefully we get some great shots from tomorrow's game as well.
    LOL, tears probably because I've got a feeling Canada's gonna lose.

vCash
    Everyone I have talked to today has a feeling Canada will lose tomorrow...and we're all fans. The US is just playing so well and Canada has barely made it out of each game a winner, so it seems.

Glad to see them all so happy and enjoying these moments with their other teammates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    I was shocked at thePCS for Sotnikova.
    Funny how Kurt and Carol point to things like skating skills, transitions, etc. in justifying why they thought Yuna should have been first. I guess that silly stuff only matters in singles and pairs skating.
    Oh how i wish V&M skated for Russia--they would be treated like royalty rather than abandoned by their own federation and 'experts' like Carol, Kurt, and PJ.
    I wondered for a while if Skate Canada had been politicking for Patrick and throwing V&M under the bus in order to do so. But after seeing Patrick's PCS here, i am rethinking that (not complaining about the final result--Hanyu deserves it). Is this federation just complacent? Lazy? Incompetent? I hope V&M continue skating and defect to Russia!
    I actually think we should be thankful to Skate Canada for securing the silver medal for Tessa and Scott at these Olympics. Just a few more level 3s and one or two level 2s would have placed V/M behind Ilynich/Katsalapov and would any of us been able to prove that the calling was incorrect? I very much doubt it because it seems even the skaters and coaches can't. Just remember what Andrew Poje said after 2013 Cup of Russia where W/P lost to Bobrova/Soloviev mostly because of the levels they got in the short dance: "You never know what the technical panel is looking for on a particular day."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    Everyone I have talked to today has a feeling Canada will lose tomorrow...and we're all fans. The US is just playing so well and Canada has barely made it out of each game a winner, so .
    I remember hearing the same thing in 2010. ;-)

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast