Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 548
  1. #421
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    You can see the closeness between Scott and Patrick and Kurt and Patrick. They joke and talk together on the ice. The interaction between them is fun to watch.

  2. #422
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Does it matter?
    Posts
    1,175
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by seabm7 View Post
    Does anybody know who choreographed Patrick's gala programs (both of them) this time? Though "Best of Me" has a similar feeling to Rach, and it seems to me everyone assumes it's Jeffrey, I'm not so sure.
    "Steppin’ Out is a great program, very formal, very Gastby-ish, funny and fun. It helps bring a smile to people’s faces. I’ve done it at Grand Prix galas but I haven’t done it much in Canada,” he said of the program choreographed by David Wilson."

    http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslif...dazzle-halifax

    As for the other program, I suppose that we attribute Best of Me to Buttle because it looks very much like Jeffrey's choreographic style/

    A fun interview with Patrick and his girlfriend on a radio station in Toronto.

    https://soundcloud.com/kiss925/patri...ew-on-kiss-925

  3. #423

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,911
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2529
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    clarie, will the whole show be televised? Aw.. so lucky. Better late than never.


    Somehow at the back of my mind, Buttle choreographed Best of Me. I might have read somewhere that he was learning this program from Buttle?

    Many pictures and vids have emerged after CSOI Toronto from skating fans.
    Here's a wee bit of The Walker again.

    Patrick will be skating at Skatemania Quebec on 25 October together with Joannie Rochette and Shawn Sawyer and other stars.


    Just came across this 'not new' vid of Scott and Patrick. I thought it was funny.
    The Walker looks like fun, I hope that it makes cut for the CBC program.

  4. #424

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,667
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    43422
    Patrick is currently scheduled to perform in the Sunday afternoon June 8th Detroit Skating Club show: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...-June-5-8-2014
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

  5. #425

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL & Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    452
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    "Steppin’ Out is a great program, very formal, very Gastby-ish, funny and fun. It helps bring a smile to people’s faces. I’ve done it at Grand Prix galas but I haven’t done it much in Canada,” he said of the program choreographed by David Wilson."

    http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslif...dazzle-halifax

    As for the other program, I suppose that we attribute Best of Me to Buttle because it looks very much like Jeffrey's choreographic style/
    Thank you!

  6. #426
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    395
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Spikey, remember that Patrick tweeted that he was working on a programme with Jeff up in Vaughan, - and we had to guess the Canadian singer/ That was Best of Me. The vids don't quite do the programme justice. It was truly lovely.

  7. #427

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    8867
    Quote Originally Posted by Corianna View Post
    Spikey, remember that Patrick tweeted that he was working on a programme with Jeff up in Vaughan, - and we had to guess the Canadian singer/ That was Best of Me. The vids don't quite do the programme justice. It was truly lovely.
    Thanks Corianna for the reminder. Yes, this is it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    You can see the closeness between Scott and Patrick and Kurt and Patrick. They joke and talk together on the ice. The interaction between them is fun to watch.
    These three wonderful skaters have outgoing personality. Patrick grew up admiring Kurt and I think Kurt is more or less like his older brother. Patrick and Scott grew up together in the figure skating world. Now they are preforming together too. Isn't it Scott who gave Patrick the nickname, Chiddy? I think the three of them teased each other alot. I once remembered in an interview where Kurt admitted that he always make fun of Patrick like telling him that he was landing like an elephant in the jumps. If one can speak to each other in this manner, it means one has reached a good level of friendship and understanding with each other.

    Some pictures of Chiddy. Smart looking Patrick at a function and a selfie with Brant Skating Club (LOL he only took half of his face). Now I love this pix of the boys from The Walker. They are definitely having fun!
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

  8. #428
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Patrick, Kurt and Joannie's Stompa from the Toronta show, the latter part is Eric and Meagan's Home:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nID7J9AtC7M

  9. #429

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    8867
    Thanks fscric. Patrick is learning the art of performing from Grandmaster Kurt! And he really looks like having the blast of his life just like in Sochi after the FS competition. He lived up to his word!

    Some pictures of Patrick ..... Best of Me ..... Patrick and Cute Baby (good training for future fatherhood LOL) .... The Walker ....
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

  10. #430

    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    London, ON, Canada
    Posts
    1,193
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I finally got to see CSOI last night in London, and Patrick was amazing. I totally wish I'd splurged for the on ice seats though. Next year I'm going to. I hope to find some time to be able to go back through this thread and watch all the videos posted. Work has been hectic lately with a project, and I've also been caring for my mom after a surgery. Thanks to everyone who keeps bringing stuff!

  11. #431

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    8867
    ^^^ Hope your mum heals well and fast, luckiest1. Emdee told me next year is 25th Anniversary of SOI. Emdee's tempting me to watch SOI 2015. I may make the (no less than 25 hours) fight to Toronto just to see Patrick, V&M and all my favourite Canadian skaters (I assume they will all still skate in 2015).
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

  12. #432
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    ^^^ Hope your mum heals well and fast, luckiest1. Emdee told me next year is 25th Anniversary of SOI. Emdee's tempting me to watch SOI 2015. I may make the (no less than 25 hours) fight to Toronto just to see Patrick, V&M and all my favourite Canadian skaters (I assume they will all still skate in 2015).
    According to the flyer they gave us - VM, Patrick, Kurt, Buttle and Joannie will skate. I wouldnt be surprised if Kurt will retire after that. he doesnt skate in the US tour any mor.

  13. #433

    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    London, ON, Canada
    Posts
    1,193
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes, I agree, next year might be Kurt's last, so you should come spikydurian!

  14. #434
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Thanks fscric. Patrick is learning the art of performing from Grandmaster Kurt! And he really looks like having the blast of his life just like in Sochi after the FS competition. He lived up to his word!

    Some pictures of Patrick ..... Best of Me ..... Patrick and Cute Baby (good training for future fatherhood LOL) .... The Walker ....
    What a gorgeous picture of Patrick by daniskates. She is such an accomplished photographer.

  15. #435

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    8867
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    According to the flyer they gave us - VM, Patrick, Kurt, Buttle and Joannie will skate. I wouldnt be surprised if Kurt will retire after that. he doesnt skate in the US tour any mor.
    Wow.. they already distributed the 2015 flyer?! Maybe they may have a 'Best of Kurt's' in 2015 if he really hangs up his skates next year for good.

    Corianna,more headache for you. Another gopro vid. I think this is worse!

    Love this pix of Patrick and Buttle. Probably taken in 2013 Worlds. They both look soooo cute. Dressed them up in 'school uniform' they could pass off as 'high school kids'. What's that soft toy? At my age, I am out of touch with soft toy characters.

    Another awesome pix from Daniskates: Patrick and Scott. They were definitely having lots of fun with that number, The Walker.
    Last edited by spikydurian; 05-06-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

  16. #436
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Guessing from the board behind Patrick and Jeff, I would guess that's Japan Open 2012. Jeff would not be sitting with Patrick if it's Worlds.

  17. #437

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,667
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    43422
    Beverley Smith spoke to Patrick during the rehearsal of Toronto Stars on Ice - article in her blog: http://bevsmithwrites.wordpress.com/...-patrick-chan/
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

  18. #438
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    508
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by luckiest1 View Post
    Yes, I agree, next year might be Kurt's last, so you should come spikydurian!
    Yup. If you do, I imagine you'll have a herd of people willing to host you! When he retires, it'll be black armband time! I just can't imagine skating without him! We've been completely spoiled.

  19. #439

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    21
    Posts
    346
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3015
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    What a gorgeous picture of Patrick by daniskates. She is such an accomplished photographer.
    Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! <3

  20. #440
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    395
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniskates93 View Post
    Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! <3
    "

    If FSU had a "favourite" I would have clicked. Love your pics.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •