Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

vCash
    delete
    Check out my baking blog at http://morethandough.wordpress.com, and like it on facebook. Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Direct BBC link
    Can someone please tell me approximately how long this broadcast will continue before or after 1:30pm NET?
    does the sound work for you on this one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luviskate View Post
    Can you give me the nbc link to watch ladies free skate with Tara and Johnny as commentator? I tried to go here http://www.nbcolympics.com/results-schedule and search for day 12 day 13 to get Tara and Johnny but don't see it. I only get the Brits. Thanks.
    I'll trade you! Can you please post the link with Chris and Belinda? Here's Tara and Johnny: http://stream.nbcolympics.com/figure.../winter/14671/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by herehere! View Post
    does the sound work for you on this one?
    If the sound doesn't work the first time do refresh on the page and it will work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Ali3 View Post
    I'll trade you! Can you please post the link with Chris and Belinda? Here's Tara and Johnny: http://stream.nbcolympics.com/figure.../winter/14671/
    Seconding this request! I can't find the link with Chris and Belinda and I much prefer them to Weir and Lipinski.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Ali3 View Post
    Thanks. Sorry now I can't find the link with Chris and Belinda today. I've been watching it the whole week and today I can't seem to find it for you. :-(

vCash
    I think that NBC SN will only show one hour of the Gala.
    Any links to complete coverage (tomorrow) will be appreciated.

vCash
    It will be on at
    http://lag10.com/channel38

The time says 17:30 -- what would that be in US Eastern Standard Time (heading off to google that).

I guess that would be 12:30pm Eastern time.

vCash

vCash
    What the hell happened to NBCSN showing the gala live?

vCash

vCash
    I've already missed half of it. I thought it started at 9:30 am my time. I actually was looking foprward to Terry, Tara and Johnny calling the whole thing but i bet we get like 5,6 performances on NBC tonight.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    What the hell happened to NBCSN showing the gala live?
    Yeah... Whats up with that. My online screen guide even changed from last night and now the guide says skiing.

Maybe Tara and Johnny will be on the NBC version tonight? Which means we will only get like 6 skaters, not the whole show like I was anticipating. And my freaking piece o' crap computer can't handle the live stream.

I'm leaving my TV on NBCSN just in case maybe they show it later this afternoon or something, but I ain't gonna hold my breath.

vCash
    I couldn't find this link for the Ladies FS either. I really enjoyed their commentary, but have a big question. Who are Chris and Belinda??
    He sounds British, she maybe Australian, but I have no idea if they are former skaters. Can anyone fill me in?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by luviskate View Post
    Thanks. Sorry now I can't find the link with Chris and Belinda today. I've been watching it the whole week and today I can't seem to find it for you. :-(

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Yeah... Whats up with that. My online screen guide even changed from last night and now the guide says skiing.

Maybe Tara and Johnny will be on the NBC version tonight? Which means we will only get like 6 skaters, not the whole show like I was anticipating. And my freaking piece o' crap computer can't handle the live stream.

I'm leaving my TV on NBCSN just in case maybe they show it later this afternoon or something, but I ain't gonna hold my breath.
    Here's what NBC's press release says:

JOHNNY WEIR, TARA LIPINSKI AND TERRY GANNON TO HOST SOCHI OLYMPIC GAMES FIGURE SKATING GALA TONIGHT AT 8 P.M. ET ON NBC

World’s Best Figure Skaters, Including Top Six Finishers From Men’s and Ladies’ Events, and Top Five Couples From Pairs and Ice Dancing to Perform

SOCHI, Russia – February 22, 2014 – NBC Olympics’ daytime figure skating telecast team of Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski and Terry Gannon will host coverage of the Sochi Olympic Games figure skating gala tonight at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.

Featuring the world’s best figure skaters, including the top six finishers from both the men’s and ladies’ individual events, as well as the top five couples from the pairs and ice dancing events, the 2014 Sochi Games figure skating gala will air during NBC’s primetime coverage between 8 – 11 p.m. ET. Athletes include: ladies’ gold medalist Adelina Sotnikova (RUS), silver medalist Yuna Kim (KOR), bronze medalist Carolina Kostner (ITA), and Gracie Gold (USA), who finished fourth. Men’s gold medalist Yuzuru Hanyu (JPN), silver medalist Patrick Chan (CAN), and bronze medalist Denis Ten (KAZ) will also participate. In addition, ice dance gold medalists Meryl Davis and Charlie White (USA) and pairs skating gold medalists Tatyana Volosozhar and Maksim Trankov (RUS) will skate.

Saturday’s gala will begin with the carving of the Olympic rings into the ice to honor Russian figure skating icon Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin, the country’s first ever Olympic champion, who won the special figures event at the 1908 Olympic Games in London. The figure skating gala is the final figure skating event of the Sochi Games and is the last opportunity to see the world’s best skaters perform in Sochi.
    We'll see what they really show,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    We'll see what they really show,
    Here's who they didn't show:
    Adian Pitkeev
    Fedorova & Miroshkin
    Elena Radionova
    Bolorova & Soloviev
    Tatsuki Machida
    Ilinykh & Katsalapov
    Denis Ten
    Stolbova & Klimov
    Daisuke Takahashi
    Moore-Towers & Moscovitch
    Javier Fernandez
    Savchenko & Szolkony
    plus the opening and closing numbers and a speech by Patrick Chan

vCash
    Russian TV video:

http://debilizator.tv/pervyi_kanal/2...-22/20:30/big/

This link contains the entire gala (they break away periodically to show other sports highlights; you can fast forward/skip ahead to resume viewing the gala).

vCash
    Not a live feed question (obviously) but is there anywhere you can catch up on all the individual skating events? I'm in the UK so it either has to not be geoblocked or available in the UK. I've tried trawling youtube but there are so many things wrongly attributed as the Olympic programmes and they turn out to be other competitions.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345