Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    There are some things that are considered beyond the pale to some people. I personally know a pedephile who molested my niece when she was 8 yrs old. (She never told until many years later so he was never prosecuted.) To this day he makes excuses for what he did - he was young too (16), he was molested himself, it was just play that went "a little" too far. If he ever completely took responsibility & said "I was wrong" without any qualifiers it would be much easier not to view him as a monster.
    He sounds like a typical child molester - making excuses, justifying the behavior...it's all about them.
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    He sounds like a typical child molester - making excuses, justifying the behavior...it's all about them.
    Yes. And with a lot of child molesters (like I met in my work), they think they did nothing wrong. They really think it's okay. No one can can tell them differently.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910