Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Justin Bieber arrested for DUI and resisting arrest!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/justin-b...iami-1.2507735 Good Lord, how many Shirley Temples did he have to imbibe in order to get wasted? ~arresting officer~:"Alright Mister Bieber, we're now going to give you a sobriety test. Can you say sobriety test? Oh it's a wonderful day in the neighbourhood...."
    Last edited by Jot the Dot Dot; 01-23-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    They were talking this morning on the radio that his preferred high is from doing insane amounts of cough syrup.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    He has the smilier smug photo I´ve ever seen
    Zorry my english, I´m a verrrrrry rude spaÑish

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Wow, do we have another Lohan family on our hands?

Justin Bieber's dad set up drag race, his mom allegedly gave him drugs

Justin Bieber's father Jeremy Bieber, 38, was right there today in Miami when Justin was released on bail - because he was there the night before helping block off the street so a drunken Justin could drag race.
    And what about Mommy Dearest?

Justin's mother Pattie Mallette isn't in the clear either - it appears Justin told the cops she provides him with the prescription drugs he takes. He wasn't able to elaborate as to which drugs he specifically takes, other than saying they're anti-anxiety drugs - because he doesn't know - he just takes whatever Pattie gives him.
    With parents like these, I'm really worried for this kid...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I wish he'd just go away for a while. Kinda like when Britney Spears was in the news every three minutes and then all of a sudden she just disappeared for about a year...that needs to happen with Justin. I'm sick of hearing about him and his antics. He needs to go chill in one of his mansions for a while and stay out of the public spotlight.

Just go away, please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Just go away, please.
    Or you could just not click on the headlines.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Again, this is the reason Canada PISSES....ME....OFF!! Always dumping their trash here. Canadians are heartless.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    So to add to the animal abuse, spitting on his fans and being an egotistical twat, we have reckless driving under the influence. What a wanker.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    So to add to the animal abuse, spitting on his fans and being an egotistical twat, we have reckless driving under the influence. What a wanker.
    You forgot egging neighbors houses and pissing in restaurant mop buckets while cursing out Bubba.

vCash
    Great. Another young pop/ entertainment star that is acting like an entitled narcissicistic selfish brat getting arrested, a story that will clog up the internet, news and airwaves for weeks. Frankly I'm bored.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peibeck View Post
    They were talking this morning on the radio that his preferred high is from doing insane amounts of cough syrup.
    how gangster

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    I've never kept up with Justin Bieber, and truthfully, I haven't even heard any of his songs (yes, that's the truth). I listen to classic rock, jazz, classical and some country music. His style apparently isn't in those categories. So, it doesn't interest me. It sounds like he's a spoiled rotten child that's used to getting his way. It looks like he finally got his hand spanked.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    how gangster
    BWAHAHAHA!
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Again, this is the reason Canada PISSES....ME....OFF!! Always dumping their trash here. Canadians are heartless.

vCash
    Does that include the Canandian Kurt Browning? Joannie Rochette? Rush, BTO, Loreena McKennitt? Martin Short? I could go on and on about the numerous American celebrities, or British, etc., who got into trouble with the law. Point taken?

vCash
    You can keep Rush.

And don't let Nickelback out of your country again, m'kay?

vCash
    I was going to write a letter to Mr and Mrs Bieber, asking them to take their kid home, put him back in school and try to give him a normal, ordinary life so that maybe he'd have a chance to get his head screwed on straight. . . but it sounds like that's not possible. Hopefully there is SOMEONE level-headed in his family/entourage that will say "ENOUGH!" and get these clowns to behave.

And yes, that's one of the weirdest mug shots--he looks downright DELIGHTED to be in jail!

Is his mom similarly young? Bieber: Exhibit A in the case against childbearing in your teens. (Though I know people who have made it work and done a terrific job, clearly it didn't here. . .)
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    You forgot egging neighbors houses and pissing in restaurant mop buckets while cursing out Bubba.
    And denying he was in a brothel when the photos show different.
    This continues to be what happens all to often when becomes a stah, no one tells them no, and they believe that because they have the money, nothing bad is going to stick

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    and they believe that because they have the money, nothing bad is going to stick
    Which seems quite often to be the case.
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

vCash
    And doing crap graffiti on hotel property.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast