Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by immoimeme View Post
    Mon am is the umbrella of cherborg which is worth seeing for the novelty,
    i love this and still havent accepted the ending, although it may be perfect for the movie.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

having a nice day
    vCash
    I ended up watching nothing I recommended....because I forgot lol !!!

Watched "the paper chase" ystdy which I've seen many times before, but this time I really really got into John Houseman's performance. I love the scene where they check into the hotel to study for finals lolX1000.
    Have a nice day!

having a nice day
    vCash
    I got sucked in to watching "The Mark" ystdy. Stuart Whitman was nominated for best actor with gd reason. I couldn't figure out the deal but about 30 min in the plot became more clear. It's definitely worth watching. Maria Schell was just grrreat too. And Rod Stieger was rockin' an Irish accent!
    Have a nice day!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by immoimeme View Post
    I got sucked in to watching "The Mark" ystdy. Stuart Whitman was nominated for best actor with gd reason. I couldn't figure out the deal but about 30 min in the plot became more clear. It's definitely worth watching. Maria Schell was just grrreat too. And Rod Stieger was rockin' an Irish accent!
    i watched that. i thought it was VERY generous to the pedophile. esp the part about his girlfriend. and as usual, rod steiger was the best thing in it.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

having a nice day
    vCash
    Yeah it was sort of simplistic how having a girlfriend miraculously cured all eh. " The Woodsman" -2004-gave a more realistic spin to that concept.

Lol rod's performance-I kept waiting for him to lapse into "faith 'n begora" stuff but I reckon he knew better. Ready ready to see him again in "in the heat of the night"!!! :-)
    Have a nice day!

vCash
    I absolutely adore Ship of Fools. There isn't a weak character in the whole thing. Oskar Werner, Simone Signoret, Michael Dunn - and set with the backdrop of early Nazi Germany. Every time I wonder where each character will be 10-15 years later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12