vCash

Michelle Kwan and Picabo Street Hosting Show on Fox Sports 1

I just saw a show on Fox Sports - Fox Focus Sochi 2014 - hosted by Michelle and Picabo.
    I found the following schedule:

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/pro...-2014/82776916

vCash
    This is Comcast channel 729 in the Washington, DC, area; included in basic-economy digital cable. From the above schedule, it's hard to tell if this is just one episode aired many times or if these are different episodes. I'll record both of today's half-hour shows (1:30pm and 2pm) so as not to miss possible different shows.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    I am on Long Island and the show was on Cablevision Channel 69 Fox1HD. There were two different episodes shown. Michelle and Picabo are hosting and there were interviews with several athletes - Shaun White for one. There will be two episodes show today at 1:30 and 2:00, Saturday one episode at 7 am, Sunday 4 am. There are no details given so I cannot tell if these are repeats.

vCash
    I saw the last 2 episodes, including one featuring Michelle's interview with Davis & White. Tons of ads in each show - very little substance, although the D/W piece was nice. Michelle needs help with how to hold her hands and arms, e.g., slaps arms down to her side a lot to show enthusiasm; or when clasping hands, keeps shifting their position (very nervous). Seems quite self conscious...not a natural when talking to camera. Picabo Street much smoother; she must have had on-camera-journalism classes.
    Last edited by Frau Muller; 01-26-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"