Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    Either the cop guy is going to take a huge fall, or win this thing. We sure are seeing a lot of him in confessional.
    I'd say he's gone right around the merge; the main narrator of the first half rarely lasts to the second half.

The Brains tribe finally got somewhere--and not coincidentally, when they left J'Tia out of it. As a Survivor, she's a fine nuclear engineer.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Is everyone on the "Beauty" tribe from the south?

Jeremiah is not a bad player - I wanted him to side with Morgan and Brice, but it made far more sense for him to go with the stronger alliance. Jeffra is a whiner and Ashley or Ainsley or whatever that silent girl's name is just looked completely freaked out and appalled at TC like she had no idea how she got there.

Tony is so overplaying his game right now.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Ashley or Ainsley or whatever that silent girl's name is just looked completely freaked out and appalled at TC like she had no idea how she got there.
    I thought she looked like she just woke up from coma and had no idea where she was. I think her name is Alexis, but I'm still having a hard time telling everyone but the Brains apart.

Stolen from someone at Sucks:

The weather in tonight's episode is Tropical Storm Cimaron. There was about 1.25 inches of precipitation over 2 days (July 17th and 18th). Also, look for this:

July 24th (episode 9): 2.2 inches of rainfall

August 16-18 (season finale): Typoon Utor and Tropical Storm Trami. 5.5 inches of rainfall. Heavy winds. Its going to be a WET & WILD final tribal.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I thought she looked like she just woke up from coma and had no idea where she was. I think her name is Alexis, but I'm still having a hard time telling everyone but the Brains apart.
    Yeah random girl with brown hair on the beauty tribe is Alexis. I'm starting to get who the girls on Beauty are:

big boobs=Morgan
    crying blonde=Jefra
    random brunette who seems out of it=Alexis and she totally had that look of "wtf am I doing here" during the entire episode.

I'm glad the brains were able to do come back from the dead and not go to tribal council this week. Good for Kass & Spencer to figure things out pretty quickly with the maze puzzle and benefit from the fact for the first time in 3 challenges, JL didn't figure things out right away.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    random brunette who seems out of it=Alexis and she totally had that look of "wtf am I doing here" during the entire episode.
    was she in any other scenes in the ep? I mean, maybe she had reason to wonder how she got there

That weather! The finale should be crazy
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Every season has that player I'm convinced is just a PA who accidentally wandered into the shot.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    was she in any other scenes in the ep? I mean, maybe she had reason to wonder how she got there
    There was one scene where she marched up to Jeremiah and talked voting strategy (with quite a bit of confidence and some authority, I thought), then it cut to Jeremiah in confessional saying that this was his chance to take control of the game. I almost didn't recognize her. That gave me the impression that she's a player, but one who won't be important to the outcome of the game.

She's pretty sharp and snarky on Twitter, too.

Tasha tweeted that Survivor was playing circus music during their water-throwing practice scenes. Clearly she is not a skating fan.

This is a really fun season so far--no returnees AND it seems like everyone playing the game has actually watched a few episodes.

vCash
    Men better watch out or it will be an all woman merge when it occurs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    Men better watch out or it will be an all woman merge when it occurs!
    Then Jeff will declare the season a flop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Every season has that player I'm convinced is just a PA who accidentally wandered into the shot.
    Oh, he's still there. Goes by the name of "Woo."

vCash
    The weather was horrible and their shelters are pretty poorly built. I'm sure the teams that won the tarps last night will really appreciate them. Lucky was the tribe who won the blankets etc too. Miserable weather!

vCash
    I just got caught up. Season looks promising.
    I liked how the 3 evictees dealt with the option of rice/II differently and provided insight to them as players.
    And players not revealing they have an idol - shocking!!
    Brains - maybe with books/classroom. Kass & Spencer might be decent players - with Spencer the better one of the 2, Kass needs to be quiet.
    JeTai - she is nuts - she even physically looks different based on her moods, at first I thought - she is prettier than some on the Beauty tribe - but then she went BSC (bat shit crazy) and I did not recognize her.
    Tasha seemed ok at first, but now seems like a pain.

Brawn - love Cliff R -I did not know who was playing, and was not looking at the tv, and when I heard his name - I thought it would be Michelle Obama's brother - then I looked at the tv. He seems like a sweetheart - and Woo seems cool so far.
    Male cop - agree with previous comments - due for a fall.
    Beauty - can't keep them straight. I would not have thought Brice a beauty, more the cute sidekick.
    they should have a 4th tribe - Bozos - several candidates for that tribe and more fitting for some or one for BSCs
    No Redemption Island - and wow - seems like so much more happens in the episode at the camps.
    Glad the show is back!

vCash
    Bozos -- would have loved that to be a category but I could see lots of people being upset if placed in such a group. I'd find it hilarious to watch.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I agree that Brice didn't belong on the Beauty tribe. He is just average looking imo. Bozo tribe would be hilarious, especially is someone from that tribe won.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    I thought there was a Bozo tribe. The producers just thought it would be funnier to call them Brains.

vCash
    ^ I think you're correct Prancer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halffull View Post
    I agree that Brice didn't belong on the Beauty tribe. He is just average looking imo. Bozo tribe would be hilarious, especially is someone from that tribe won.
    Well he certainly believed he belonged there. No one on that tribe lacked confidence, to be sure. Maybe that was the prerequisite. But if he wasn't there, where else would he have fit?
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    I think Brice looks kind of nerdy, so I would've grouped him with the "brain" tribe.

vCash
    Is this the first time the first 3 boots have all been men? Jeff must have been ready to cancel this season at this point of filming.

Can't wait to see the tropical storms later in the season

If anyone missed the most recent episode, TVGN is re-airing them (and Amazing Race, too) Saturday nights. I was flipping through the channels and was glad to stumble on it, it helped me get some of the names down a little better.
    Last edited by Fridge_Break; 03-09-2014 at 04:26 AM.

vCash
    I will not miss J'Tia. Wish she had gone episode one but at least she's off to sequesterville. David and Garrett must have loved seeing her!

Be interesting to see what happens next week when 3 tribes become 2.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast