Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Not a great start unfortunately - the first livestream (of slopestyle quals) is currently nonexistent and CBC tweeted they were working on it. Watching on the NBC Sports app with VPN.

vCash
    Here is a link to the CBC's Olympic home page. http://olympics.cbc.ca/

vCash
    The official CBC app is really good. The whole programs are available on the app (and the website) and they are excellent quality. The only thing I wish they had was a download option because I'm not sure how long this app will be supported and I can't find good quality videos anywhere else.

vCash
    I found their youtube channel clips a great way to catch up on the non-fs medalists I missed.

Click on the magnifying glass below the channel name CBC Sports (not the main yt search form at the top of the page) to search.

Short track speed skating is crazy. The Canadian women's relay got silver thanks to China being disqualified.

vCash
    I could only find medalists, Canadian skaters, previews and reviews. I am looking for vids of Kurt, Carol, Brenda commentary that was shown on the web stream but chacked from TV (mostly TSN) broadcasts - such as James & Cipres Free Skate, Gold Short Program etc. I was hoping for You tube because I can download which I cannot do off the CBC olympics website. Am I just not searching the right way or something? Can you help?

I think I found Gold but not the others.
    Last edited by Skate Talker; 02-27-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12