Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Even on repeat viewing Jeremy Abbott's FS makes me cry.
    I know .. right?! Imagine how even greater it woulda been if he hadn't messed up that combo ..... I'd still be crying! I sssoooo want him to medal at Olympics! Any medal!!! Its funny because when he first came on the scene I didn't care for him much .... but lawdy lawdy has that changed since 2010!
    Last edited by BaileyCatts; 01-19-2014 at 04:02 AM.

vCash
    Glad some people got to see it. All I got at 4:00 was some stupid ACC basketball game crap. My NBC station did the same thing with the AA competition from Gymnastics WC last fall.

I guess there's always Youtube.

vCash
    Mirai seemed to be crying throughout her program, then all-out bawling at the end (as at the beginning). She did crack one tiny smile somewhere in the program. I thought that someone said, in earlier thread, that she did not cry during her program?

I adored Jason's and Gracie's programs the most, among the singles skaters. (Both are MADE to be stars in a show...maybe the next iteration of Stars on Ice?) And Chock/Bates, who Johnny seems to love. Davis/White, of course, extraordinary!

BOO to NBC for wasting time in re-showing the competition LPs of Gracie, Jeremy & D/W. It would have been nice to save the 'space' for some of the Jr champs' performances. BOOOOO!!!!!!

Andrea Joyce, as ever, wonderful with the backstage interviews.

The Terry-Johnny-Tara Trio is the best thing to have hit US television skating coverage since Dick Button began his career in the early 60s. They said that we will be seeing them next in Sochi....so that may mean that Scott & Sandra will call today's Europeans Recap on NBC?
    Last edited by Frau Muller; 01-19-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

having a nice day
    vCash
    Well I was v glad to see the FS recaps . It was v nice to see all the details on a large screen . Beats a 4" mobile screen any day.
    Have a nice day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    The Terry-Johnny-Tara Trio is the best thing to have hit US television skating coverage since Dick Button began his career in the early 60s. They said that we will be seeing them next in Sochi....so that may mean that Scott & Sandra will call today's Europeans Recap on NBC?
    According to the NBC Web site, the team for Euros will be Johnny and Tara with Tom Hammond.

vCash
    So more Johnny & Tara! Even if with Grandpa Tom, that's OK.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12