View Poll Results: Who Have You Purchased Singles or Albums From On This List?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam Lambert

27 40.91%
  • Carrie Underwood

29 43.94%
  • Clay Aiken

22 33.33%
  • David Cook

22 33.33%
  • Daughtry

16 24.24%
  • Fantasia

7 10.61%
  • Jennifer Hudson

13 19.70%
  • Jordin Sparks

9 13.64%
  • Kellie Pickler

8 12.12%
  • Kelly Clarkson

48 72.73%
  • Ruben Studdard

6 9.09%
  • Scotty McCreery

2 3.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

vCash
    I can't warm up to Malaya....

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I can't warm up to Malaya....
    she irritates me
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    she irritates me
    why?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    why?
    i dont really know. her slurry diction is part of it. she's also overly energetic in a way i'm not articulating well at all. she's probably nice, i dont think she's mean or anything.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i dont really know. her slurry diction is part of it. she's also overly energetic in a way i'm not articulating well at all. she's probably nice, i dont think she's mean or anything.
    I was just curious. She irritates me too and I couldn't put my finger on exactly why.

vCash
    Its getting harder to eliminate! CJ did better this week but I still find him to be the weak link. Malaya, too, just doesn't impress me most of the time. Her duet with Sam was rough, not a patch off the originals! Jena and Calab are still my faves and I loved Alex's original song. Dexter was great tonight, he's an awesome country singer. Really enjoyed Jessica and Caleb's duet, they did a great cover of that song.

vCash
    Jessica - "Blue-Eyed Lie" - great original song & she sounded great. This was her best performance. A-

CJ - "Soulshine" - much much better re singing on key. He was really connected. I loved it. B

Sam - "Lego House" - meh. The singing was ok but no personality behind it. C-

Malaya - "Ain't No Way" - She has a good voice but she is very inconsistent & this song was too big for her. The faces she makes when she sings are very off-putting. C-

Dexter - "One Mississippi -this was the 1st time I've enjoyed Dexter. This is the kind of song he needs to sing, not big anthem songs. He just can't pull them off so he ends up sounding like a karaoke singer. Best he's done. B+

Jena - "Rolling In The Deep" - I wish Jena had auditioned with an original song because I'd like to hear the one from Hollywood week again. But I loved what she did with Rolling in the Deep. Very original. A

Caleb - "Chain of Fools" - he did it well but I guess I'm just tired of him singing all these oldies. He doesn't come off as very current. B

Alex - "Fairytales" - I thought this was a great original song & I loved the way he sang it. A+

Sam & Malaya should be at the bottom with one of them going home. I can't predict who else will be in the bottom. I didn't rate the duets because they were all pretty bad. Jessica's & Caleb's was probably the best; Dexter's & CJ's was the worst.

As an aside - Harry needs to shave. That scruff looks awful.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think dexter is creepy. but i think part of it is that i associate his name w a serial killer.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    does the lego co get royalties from lego house?

vCash
    PS: I was fangirling over Alison Iraheto. What a voice! Her record company were idiots for letting her go. They should have given her better material & promoted her better. Her hair is hideous though - the color and the black roots.

vCash
    I was just curious. She irritates me too and I couldn't put my finger on exactly why.
    Those braces affect her diction I think.

vCash
    For me, Malaya has puppy dog enthusiasm, which I find annoying.
    I'm not surprised that Caleb and Jess had the best duet. They're older and have much more performing experience.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    For me, Malaya has puppy dog enthusiasm, which I find annoying.
    Me too. I like her tone but I rarely like her music choice (too big or too mature for her) & her diction is not pleasing.

In re of a criticism I read, FWIW I don't think Jessica is a Stevie Nicks wannabe. I think she just naturally has that voice.

vCash
    I like her enthusiasm - the younguns have that it seems. But her braces affect her enunciating.

vCash
    Can anyone tell me what happened? The result show was pre-empted for a weather report. Apparently Fox thinks a tornado watch is more important that AI.

vCash
    So glad the judges saved Sam! Malaya and CJ will be the next two to go. Well maybe Sam, too but here's hoping he will step it up more since he's still in it. What a great voice he has.

vCash
    I find it annoying that they didn't use the save on Majesty, but used in on Sam. Yeah, save the sweet young WGWG even though he's shown virtually no creativity, improvement, or connection to his music and has been overrated since the beginning. I'll be even more annoyed if one of the better singers gets the boot next week because there is no save left.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    am i to believe they keep confetti in the ceiling all the time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tapdancer~ View Post
    So glad the judges saved Sam! Malaya and CJ will be the next two to go. Well maybe Sam, too but here's hoping he will step it up more since he's still in it. What a great voice he has.
    Ick...I was hoping Sam was the bottom vote-getter. So my wish came true but they saved him?

Allskate, I agree. I thought the save should have been used on Majesty who has TONS more potential than Sam. At least she has a pulse.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Sam was the bottom vote getter? I find that amazing considering he was winning the under 21 vote and those typically dominate in the totals. Maybe the limited voting is really changing things? I watched a few performances last night and Caleb blew me away. I remember reading that he comes off less than ideal but his voice is incredible. I want a duet on a song like he did last night (rock infused soul) with Kelly Clarkson. He is like a male version of her!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast